AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Tom Bryant
Tom Bryant
@tom-bryant
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:20 pm
Topics: 8 / Replies: 357
Reply
RE: S6 battery box

It si a part that can be ordered from your dealer.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Best location. Cell phone in antenna?...or controller?

I agree with Gavin and Lee....WiFi hotspots are the most versatile...I have had some be rather quirky to connect and remain connected, but over all th...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Some thoughts - Taking the hobby UAV plunge TTT

Rock on Mr. Magic! Good luck in your new endeavor!

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Thoughts on the Trimble Yuma

Lee: sounds like you have had a good experience with the tablets.They do offer some versatility that you pointed out very well.I just think they are a...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: How does surveying fit into the Geospatial spectrum?

Don, should surveyors turn down work?options are good. The moat isn't filled with dangerous water and fish yet. There is a Lot of work ort there that ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: usb to serial adapter

I use the Keyspan Tripp Lite USA-19HSI have not found anything it will not connect to.Not so with other adapters, but the Tripp-Lite works so well, I...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: TSC3 setup for RTN

when using VRS(CMR) you ARE getting a networked solution.The nearest physical base shows up with vectors from it to the points you have measured.This ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Ashtech U-Link TRX UHF radio Configuration

I just had the same issue with a Promark 800.The BT password had been set to something that I did not know.Using the manual, and the help of some very...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: S6/TSC3 radio range

Cool setup for your antenna extension.Our robotic repair guy (one of the best around IMNSHO) says that any day that you get a consistent 1000' you sho...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pictures from the Field

Nice! You got to love the east side!Be careful over there.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Network RTK Data Usage

For CMR+ with 14 SV's...1 minute = 18.6 KB1 hour = 1.11MB8 hours = 8.93MB5 GB (typical plan amount) = 27/7 for 30 days.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: OMNI American Made Survey Instruments

A company here in St. Louis used them back in the early 1990's....they were ok for stakeout and topo...but boundary surveys, or measurements that matt...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: MSPS St. Louis Chapter Picnic was TODAY

I showed up at my office here in St. Louis Monday morning after being gone for a few days, and lying on my desk was a Beer Leg can wrap and a sticker....

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R-8 and Survey Pro

I have not looked at your videos yet, but I would suggest using the latest firmware on your Survey Pro collector with R8-3's. I believe the latest ve...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble radio question...Will this work

Trimble DOES sell an 900mgz radio for the R series receivers.You could put one in your base and then use it as a rover. This would not cause any harm...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Need Survey in Metropolis Illinois

Mitch at Shawnee is the guy I would call in that area.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you create a Trimble CSD File?

I *believe* that those datum choices are hard coded into Survey Controller or Access as it exists on the data collector.I don't think that creating a ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Some incredible surveying instruments

if anyone is ever in St Louis, they should stop by our showroom and see our collection of Wild equipment. We sold it for 40 years....We also have a l...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Ranger 3--is it worth the tradeup?

Frank: I like the Ranger 3 better. Faster processor, more memory, built in camera, built in GPS navigation grade receiver (which makes GPS search a b...

13 years ago
Page 1 / 19