AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Wendell
Wendell
@wendell
Admin
Joined: June 13, 2010 1:49 pm
Last seen: October 8, 2026 10:33 pm
Topics: 880 / Replies: 5183
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 1236
Topic
Reply
RE: Florida will let your crew sit for the exam if you sign a letter. Would you?

Correction, September 22, 2026. A follower on our Facebook page reported that our article is incorrect. HB 339 died in the Commerce Committee on June ...

3 weeks ago
Topic
Reply
RE: When a fence disagrees with your math, what goes on the plat?

Well, ya know, if I'm giving up a sliver of land that's not doing me any good anyway and it resolves a conflict, I'm going to do it. Obviously, it dep...

3 weeks ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Carlson website issues today?

That definitely sounds like a firewall issue.

3 weeks ago
Reply
RE: Trimble TDC6 strap??

Official parts listings confirm that the original TDC600 Hand Strap (Part Number: 118832) is the exact accessory explicitly designated to work with bo...

3 weeks ago
Reply
RE: Trimble TDC6 strap??

Perhaps it is this?

3 weeks ago
Reply
RE: Trimble TDC6 strap??

I might be able to come up with something on a 3D printer, printed with PETG filament (good for outdoor use). But I would need some very specific meas...

4 weeks ago
Page 1 / 304