AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Wendell
Wendell
@wendell
Admin
Joined: June 13, 2010 1:49 pm
Last seen: October 9, 2026 8:38 am
Topics: 880 / Replies: 5183
Reply
RE: Where were you surveying 25 years ago 9/11?

I was a Project Surveyor for a firm in Tucson. I arrived at work that morning, got in a little bit of work before another office surveyor came in and ...

4 weeks ago
Reply
RE: What are your CAD standards?

When I created CAD standards for our surveying department for my employer in Tucson, I used the national CAD standards as a general guide. I tried to ...

4 weeks ago
Reply
RE: When a fence disagrees with your math, what goes on the plat?

I remember resolving problems like this years ago by simply having the client talk to the neighbor, assuming they were friendly. The idea was to call ...

4 weeks ago
Reply
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 522
Reply
RE: A first look at Surveying Resources (still under construction)

And the last update for today: I've now added a "Suggest a Resource" button to the main listing (next to the search bar). You can use that to suggest ...

1 month ago
Reply
RE: A first look at Surveying Resources (still under construction)

I've also just added a button at the bottom to report an issue on each resource's listing page. So if you see a broken link, missing or incorrect info...

1 month ago
Reply
RE: A first look at Surveying Resources (still under construction)

Resources has now been updated with apprenticeship programs. 🙂

1 month ago
Reply
RE: A first look at Surveying Resources (still under construction)

Added several Canadian resources, both nationally and by province.

1 month ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Services Webpage?

Ah, the good ol' days of Bock & Clark.

1 month ago
Reply
RE: A first look at Surveying Resources (still under construction)

I've just imported 90 educational resources and they are still a bit rough around the edges. So I'll be working on cleaning those up a bit. But feel f...

1 month ago
Reply
RE: A first look at Surveying Resources (still under construction)

Mostly static, but I will be running annual audits or accepting reports from folks that discover discrepancies, new information, dead links, etc. betw...

1 month ago
Page 2 / 304