AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Friday's Dumb Question

When you get coordinates on other side ofcworld, nost likely caused when you enter the Longitudinal wrong. It must have a minus sign, for West. Otherw...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Perks went out...

Wendell, post: 331307, member: 1 wrote: 🙂 Yipee just got my T-shirt and stickers. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Perks went out...

Wondering when T-shirt is coming. Sent my $100, and shirt size many moons ago.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: FC-500

What software do you process your raw data with? Most can apply a prism constant to the raw data. I can do it with InRoads Survey. Like you said Magn...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: How to run traverse in set-collections on Magnet

Recommend you first upgrade to Magnet 3.1.Many improvements made since 2.7Set collect allows for mult points measured by averages of angles and distan...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Is this a projection thing, or a translation thing?

rfc, post: 330449, member: 8882 wrote: A clarification:The line in question is not something I surveyed using EDM. It was input manually (not as coord...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Is this a projection thing, or a translation thing?

S31-02-39W, 1690.83'(S31-02-13W) You are trying way to hard. KISS Most boundary work in your area is NOT performed on Grid, and you are not using GPS ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Surveyor 2

Sorry my BAD, I was WRONG. Surveyor 2 is not EOL. I heard it wrong. Was thinking of the Supervisor. Hey, atleast I had the S correct. Sorry for confu...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Surveyor 2

FYI: Carlson Surveyor 2 is soon be EOL (End of Life) , and to be replaced by Panasonic ToughPad FZ-M1 I have been working with Carlson with my RAM Mou...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Issues

Sabre970, post: 328879, member: 7481 wrote: Sorry, that's what I meant. I always think its a radio, but it is actually a cell connection. Shouldn't ha...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Issues

Sabre970, post: 328723, member: 7481 wrote: I use an older GRS-1 receiver and I had issues yesterday too... the radio connection was poor. Took close ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Sheet Cutting Software?

vanhank222, post: 328743, member: 8673"]In microstation you could use a view for each sheet and rotate view or create match lines and reference file f...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Issues

anarefj, post: 328584, member: 9382 wrote: How exactly did you turn off the glonass satelites? In Magnet Field go to SETUP >STATUS >Tracki...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Issues

anarefj, Pmoran is correct. Nice to see you commenting here P. The base will never get a fix. Your post and your photo suggest you are connecting to a...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: All I need is the GPS coordinates

For some reason many of the recent topographic surveys for use on commercial construction sites, are no longer put on state plane coordinates. This ye...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Issues

I don't think this a radio issue. I had similar problem yesterday with Hiper V's. Taking much longer than normal to go from Auto to Fix. I turned off ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble equipment on a Topcon base?

JIm ost: 326523, member: 292 wrote: One day last week I had to drive 200 miles one way to change the channel on a 900mhz Trimble Base. The Supervisor ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: What we want is the full integration of software, hardware, and equipment

Nate The Surveyor, post: 326245, member: 291 wrote: Like this: You work in a JAVAD data collector. BUT you have a TDS DC in your backpack. They are ho...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Handheld GPS that gives stations?

Can connect a cheap $100 to $200 Bluetooth consumer grade GPS with NMEA to most survey controllers using Topcon Magnet. On the cheap you could install...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: InRoads Survey vs. Geopak Survey

I agree with Steve. They are two different tools, similar to the LDD vs C3D you mentioned.Best if you start and stick with the software prefered by yo...

11 years ago
Page 93 / 110