AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: ANY REVIEWS OF RTKDATA.COM

This GNSS Network is the same asGEODNET that has a total of 22,793 Base Station (Miners) spread across the globe, and I have one set up at my office. ...

6 days ago
Reply
RE: MAGNET FIELD custom add-ins

The term "function" is not commonly used when discussing Magnet Field. If you can clearly express what you need from the software, we’d be happy to he...

4 months ago
Reply
RE: Does anyone here use a dual prism pole?

Topcon has the same routine for two prisms.

7 months ago
Reply
RE: PPK base point coordinates from RINEX file

@james-johnstonacob-wall Good idea for an app. I tested it with my GNSS. Appears the software is mis-matching antenn types with similar names, yet ver...

8 months ago
Reply
RE: does Topcon have a multipoint option?

Yes - it is called Multiple Codes

10 months ago
Reply
RE: Lazer Printed Lath??

For those with poor handwriting skills. Handheld Inkjet Printer

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Turned Angle Issue

terminus-nc Have you found a solution to this problem? For the past year I've been working with a group that is all Trimble S6 and S8 robots. We have ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Earth Point Batch Convert

FYI: You can export to a Google Earth KML format with Topcon Magnet Field and Magnet Tools.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: GEODNET

Here is a map of GeodNet/Rock Bases in NY.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: GEODNET

Wow, that was fast! I just received an email notifying me that the funding has been secured to completely overhaul/upgrade New York's CORS Network.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: GEODNET

To add to this. I'm looking into how we as surveyors can use these $700 Base stations in a RTN or VRS, whiling helping strougling network agencieslike...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: GEODNET

I own of these base stations, About a year ago I purchased the Rock Base from Rock Robotics. They work very good for the price, great for large constr...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: New equipment purchase

Trimbles Active prism does track well, but not accurate enough for anchor bolts layout. So it is of no use to me.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: New equipment purchase

The Sokkia gun that Rock had problems with is not the norm. I have been using a Topxon GT1001 for several years with out a single failure. Now I work ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: New equipment purchase

Once you try Trimble the decision will be simple. Trimble equipment DC's are very bulky both physically and software. Some or most new Trimble Robotic...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet Field vs. Pocket3d - Different Elevations with Identical Localization

Apparently you didn't read my post. I have seen this several times. Topcon is aware of this. This is caused by an out of date firmware within the rece...

3 years ago
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 1477
Reply
RE: Magnet Field vs. Pocket3d - Different Elevations with Identical Localization

You have quite a mix of receivers and software there. But you don't mention what versions. I have seen this a few times appear in your scenario of mix...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon MAGNET Field - Import Drawing File

Should reference it to grid. Can do this with Microstation.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet Field questions

Almost too simple to answer, as the answer is in the name, weighted average. No it does not change the raw data, nor the first measurement in the set ...

3 years ago
Page 1 / 110