Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
I think P.O.T. would mean point on tangent. Here in NY State super elevation diagrams are often shown under the profile. We use terms like:Normal Crow...
Not certain what DC software you are using. Topcon Magnet can create the grid in the field at any interval and align grid to required bearing.
Geezer,Yes there are drivers and software for Windows 7 on the link I provided.Note that you will need to identify if your PC is formatted for 32bit o...
Nice talking to you Alan. You'd better get back to dinner with your wife. Call me back tomorrow or send me an email. I can't find your email address....
Alan Chavers, post: 323012, member: 2423 wrote: Any of you have a Topcon IS Robot? We are looking at getting a robot and my long time dealer has an ol...
I did a google search and found drivers here on Epson site. What OS are you using?
Alan Chavers, post: 322784, member: 2423 wrote: I read the old thread on alternatives to Adobe. Several mentioned Nuance and said that the Pro version...
George Matica, post: 322532, member: 6663 wrote: Are you seeing this reluctance to provide DWGs more these days? Would you consider the "electronic fo...
Borderline Survey Pro, post: 322051, member: 8259 wrote: Does Carlson software allow us to create a 3D file suitable for 3D printing of an object?Than...
NO. Carlson creates a 3D surface membrane of triangles (no thickness) and saves to DWG format.For 3D printing, you need 3D Solid Models and export to ...
Install the PC version of Magnet on your computer. In demo mode you can still open any mjf (Magnet Job File). Thus way you can view the raw data and e...
Sure, send it over.I'll convert it.
We use a 12v Cordless Makita 3 1/2" circular saw with concrete blade. The rpm are quite slow, but works much better than you think it will. It cuts co...
Alan,Sorry but I will not be able to do that.
No temporary PEDs or cables. Piers at 350ft. Expansion Joints at 1750ft.But the mmGPS is a great idea. I own one, just never thought to use it on brid...
> How wide are the girders?Width varies from 3ft to 5ft> Have the girders already been erected? Girders are assembled in ±350ft untis, then set ...
Forgot to mention.This bridge is over a river.