AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
geeoddmike
geeoddmike
@geeoddmike
Free
Joined: September 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Topics: 188 / Replies: 1368
Reply
RE: Static training

Howdy,I'd look at this Document describing GPS surveys as performed by Aeronautical Surveys program of NGSIf link does not work, cut and paste text be...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Projects Class

Howdy,Hope you enjoy the class.As best I understand OPUS Projects, it provides what we used to call a "network" or "multi-baseline" solution for a set...

15 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Can someone check a couple of RINEX files for me?

Howdy,FWIW ... On the specific issue of editing RINEX files, I would NOT use anything other than teqc. While editing can be done with a text editor u...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 663
Reply
RE: Geoid slope validation survey in Texas

Howdy,I do not know of any private company involvement in data collection. I expect the NGS state advisors would know. I became aware of the project...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 562
Reply
RE: Fixed Height Gps Pole

Howdy,The reason for the two-meter height above ground is related to multi-path and tropospheric effects. The height allows multi-path to be more eas...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: New Zealand Earthquake Mapping

Howdy,I agree that NZ GNS has some excellent products/graphics. For more Canterbury earthquake details see: Canterbury earthquake detailsI don't find ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Positioning Using GPS and CORS

Mr. Ehlert:Thanks for the link. Interesting article. Nice magazine.While the subject article discusses the offsets from the ARP, the choice of GPS a...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 887
Reply
RE: Upcoming GRAV-D webinar

Howdy Mr. McMillan:Not sure what you mean. As for the notion behind GRAV-D, I like the explanation offered by the Geodetic Survey Division in Canada ...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 777
Reply
RE: From NOAA/NGS about shut down

Yeah, I usually leave my computer connected to the Internet unattended for extended periods. No one would want to mess with it after all.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: NSPS Survey America Event -

Howdy,The following article from NOAA Weekly News indicates "hundreds" of participants. Hopefully better participation next time.Cheers,DMM

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 546
Reply
RE: MEADES RANCH

Howdy,Nice folks. Interesting old architecture.The question is "Where's WALDO?"Cheers,DMM

16 years ago
Page 76 / 78