AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
geeoddmike
geeoddmike
@geeoddmike
Free
Joined: September 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Topics: 188 / Replies: 1368
Reply
15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 540
Reply
RE: Trimble 4000 SSi receivers, High PDOP values

Howdy,I found a web-based tool that generates skyplots on the Ashtech site. It is a Beta version: My data input is shown in this link:br>Using the e...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 4000 SSi receivers, High PDOP values

Howdy,I'd test the hypothesis that it is a bad "sector" by using the "sky plot" feature in planning software. The Trimble software includes this feat...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: RINEX or .DAT

Howdy,I received a similar report a few months ago. I sent the following message to the OPUS contact email address:---------A colleague submitted two...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: RINEX or .DAT

Howdy,The following links are to the UNAVCO site relevant to teqc:The tutorial file is:The executables for various OS are here (scroll to find Windoze...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: $$ for RINEX conversion of DAT files

teqc is the solution ...Howdy,While I get no commission from the UNAVCO folks, I still think teqc is the simplest way to achieve your goal. Here's wh...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: $$ for RINEX conversion of DAT files

Howdy,While I don't want to deny anyone the opportunity to earn this handsome fee, you can easily accomplish your goal using teqc iteratively in a bat...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Help with PAGE-NT for Windows 7 (64bit)

Howdy,You will not be able to have the full functionality of SPLOT with other tools. You will not be able to create a set of editing instructions fro...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Problem with Topcon Digital Level

Howdy,I don't know whether it would be acceptable to you but the NGS program TRANSLEV does take digital native format files and translates them into N...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Help with PAGE-NT for Windows 7 (64bit)

Howdy,For what it's worth, you indicate that you chose to perform steps 1-6 on the baseline processing selection screen. Try doing the steps individu...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: NIST

Howdy,If you read further in the referenced document in my previous posting you will see how NGS proposes the problem be resolved. If you or your col...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: NIST

br>The NGS EDMI calibration program policy statement linked above explicitly states that their baselines can be considered a tie to the NIST distance ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Afghanistan "Chief Surveyor Wanted"

Howdy,Looks to me like someone's resume.DMM

15 years ago
Reply
RE: APC values: Manufacturer Vs. Calibrated

Howdy,If you review the text message on the antenna diagrams at the NGS antenna calibration site you will see a note indicating that the antenna offse...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: FAA AC 5300-17C Questions???

Howdy,If you examine the referenced document Linked here you see on page 6 that the required accuracy for these PHOTO control points is 0.3 meters in ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Signal Strength for C1 and L1

Howdy,FWIW, I converted the first file you uploaded and converted it to RINEX 2.11 using teqc.The header and extract of some observations should be sh...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: VERTCON Change GEOID Question ?

Cliff ? The Elevation Difference = The Geoid DifferenceHowdy,Perhaps I am missing something in this thread. I over explain with significant simplific...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Help With NGVD 29 ?

This Monument Never Had An NGVD 29 ElevationHowdy,Hybrid geoid models, named GEOID##, are used for NAD 83 values; gravimetric models, like USGG ##, ar...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: State boundaries - need your help

Howdy,How about the Texas-New Mexico? See: This amusing article wherein the Texas Land Commissioner proposes to solve the issue by a duel.Good luck,D...

15 years ago
Page 75 / 78