AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Date of Survey

Date of Survey> MASS.250 CMR 6.00: Procedural and Technical Standards for the Practice of Land SurveyingBy the Division of Professional Licensure ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Date of Survey

oh yeah, and when I sign and stamp the plan I date that also...(like you're supposed to)

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Digging a bore hole

I have used that method to get pre-dredge samples and it works pretty well... Make sure to cap off the exposed end so that when you draw it out it ac...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Date of Survey

the date of my plans is the day that I remember to add it to my drawing, while finishing up the drafting. With the land court we are required to lis...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Pictures on the job

Pictures on the job>SnoopEncroachment? 🙂

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Magazines> a poll

Surveying Magazines> a poll>Cliffthanks wendell..... I've signed up, too...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Magazines> a poll

Surveying Magazines> a poll>CliffWhat is GIM?

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 17
Views: 956
Reply
RE: Gatorade... shore be hot t'day!

Water only for this ol' boy...Come'on Newton, how hot can it get at Boothbay, ME? 🙂

15 years ago
Reply
RE: What would you like to see inside your survey/level books?

Wow, ken, I can only imagine what it's like to reduce your level notes!! ;-)I like standard level ruled on the left, and a 10= 1" grid on the right...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: License = Promotion

Shoot and a buck an our raise was a lot of money back in 1958.... Is that when you were first licensed?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Land Surveying with a level ?

Land Surveying with a level ?> A little Scary"Usually, a land surveyor will measure each location multiple times, averaging the results to determi...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying profession as seen thru the windshield

Surveying profession as seen thru the windshield>ROLY KAROLYwhat are you trying to say here? "He does where a clean t-shirt.":-) Sorry couldn't r...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: so now your licensed

so now your licensed> MOST of allLike Senor Ehlert says "Keep a positive attitude, begin and end every contact with a smile and a personal acknowle...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Musical Chairs

Ya know what? There is always something to whine and complain about, it's a lot harder to find something to be positive about sometimes, but that's ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Do you have a corporate seal?

It's required for corporations, at least here.. So, yes we have one, and if you are a corporation then you should have one, too..

15 years ago
Reply
RE: so now your licensed

so now you're licensedyou're, you'll, your, youse guys, you'uns. y'all.....ya gotta learn when to use the right one!I'm sure there are some that I hav...

15 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Would you sign this?

Joe! Read again....This survey was conducted on the ground on xx/xx/xxxx and that to my knowledge and belief this map is substantially correct as note...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: CFedS

CFedS>WilliamI easily spent over 200 hours on the course.If I lived in a PLSS state I would have trouble understanding why everyone hasn't gone thr...

15 years ago
Page 143 / 174