Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Did you find a 4 degree break in the line? Or have you not done the field work yet?
CFedS>NorthernI did learn a lot, and we do have Tribes and federal lands in MA, just not sections. The national seashore is a huge federal park, s...
CFedS>Thanks everyoneSo Oklahoma here I come! I heard that challenge! lol, nah, I'm not re-locating. Not yet anyway!! I may explore consultati...
I don't see a difference Angelo.... You have made a determination in either instance.
Keuffel & Esser Co.>fatelviss1on the compass, near the north end does it say K & E? and underneath it does say anything else? like paragon...
JBS said "If the circumstances surrounding the placement of the fence isn't a concern of the surveyor, then why do the courts place so much importance...
K&E serial numbers by dateLooks like it was made in 1910, which model is it?Mine, made in 1950's was $250 at a yard sale, but in much better condi...
sure beats working! LOL
The evil word...in Mass.>AdamsurveyorLOL, only ex-con's verbal evidence is accepted...
What does your state board call it.> GA Surveyorin Richards defense I couldn't find anything in the WI regulations about this subject. Kind of spa...
It's a funny way to write it for sure.We have to do them in various towns around here so that the average lot topo "plane" can be defined in order to ...
What does your state board call it.> MAI did put it in the other thread but here you go!!"Locate physical occupation lines (e.g., fences, hedges, w...
The evil word...in Mass.the board uses this language; "Locate physical occupation lines (e.g., fences, hedges, walls, etc.) between adjoiners; make co...
The evil word...>adamsurveyor"Illegal means "against or not authorized by law." Unlawful means "contrary to, prohibited, or unauthorized by law...w...
nice pics, looks like a nice place to be done with!!
The evil word...> Inch?Really? :-)Like 0.08'?