AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: 10 years of service at your company

"In 2001 at the ripe old age of 24 I got my 10 year watch from our company. I had worked there two years prior, but I guess it wasn't "good years". At...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Serious Question about Money

For about 5 years it was our sole source of income. Then my wife got a job with the Census for 18 months and now works part time for the town. But S...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Things we find in the woods

Things we find in the woods>PLYeah, I've been having fun playing for about a year now. It took a while to develop my embouchure but it's gotten be...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Hmmm....

Never, ever would I advise a client to pull someones stakes, pins, or anything. somebody most likely paid good money to have them set, right or wrong...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Things we find in the woods

Things we find in the woods>AlanNope, but I have three anyway... I was thinking of going back and looking though 🙂

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Happy Birthday To Us!

Happy Birthday!!!And we sure couldn't be here doing it with out the both of you!!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Things we find in the woods

Things we find in the woods>rberry15 more cases!!! WOW!!! you must have a special eye for them!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Things we find in the woods

My mistake, that should read "American Trumpeteer"

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Things we find in the woods

Things we find in the woods>AlanWanna buy a cornet? LOL... yeah the felts are shot, but the pearl inlays are beautiful!I, too, played Cornet in jr...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Things we find in the woods

Things we find in the woods>Duhyup, my error... the slides were a little stiff but I was able to free two of them so far.....the pistons are spotl...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 39
Views: 1291
Page 142 / 174