AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Florida International University Bridge Collapse

Posted by: leegreen Posted by: FL/GA PLS. It collapsed during a post tensioning process because of "sag". Everybody involved is going to blame each ot...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Coastal island article - "Metes and Bounds exist for this exact reason"

The article said he had recorded a deed on the property.?ÿ Who was the Grantor??ÿ Who wrote the Meets and Bounds??ÿ On what is the description based??...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Thought for the day

One of my first teachers in school gave us this definition, "An engineer is someone who can do with one dollar what any damnfool can do with two dolla...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Bidding requirements

Some of our clients (small towns and counties) stopped applying for Federal money for projects due to the strings attached.?ÿ For a street intersectio...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Above Ground Sewer

How many folks here, when asked what they were doing in a particular neighborhood have claimed to be surveying for an above-ground sewer? No, but we d...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Staying connected to our roots

Did you ever jump across a ditch and have the plumb-bob string burn your sunburned neck? I have... Don't drag the string through a patch of poison ivy...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Manhole odors

Being able to laugh at yourself is an important necessity. A TRUE STATEMENT.?ÿ I've embarrassed myself on more that one occasion. It wasn't a sanitary...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Removal of board members

I have known at least 6 present/former survey members of the BOR.?ÿ Without exception they complained about the underfunding of the Board and their in...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Just some pics

"If you can read this you're in range". Andy

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Just some pics

"Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again". Andy

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Gathering Study Materials

Contact SAMSOG (samsog.org).?ÿ They publish a manual that should have most of what you need.?ÿ Andy

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Winter work

It hit 80 here yesterday and supposed to be about the same today.?ÿ Weird weather this winter.?ÿ We had snow the first week of December, we don't usua...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Area

I only publish what I measure, or compute from my measurements.?ÿ I cannot, ethically, use someone else's work and pass it along as my own.?ÿ Normally...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Coastal Rights discussion....

Based STRICTLY on the plat I would say yes.?ÿ "Riparian Rights Reserved" and the extension of the lot lines across that property would, in my opinion,...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: uh oh, an Engineer signed up

Welcome.?ÿ There are a few of us around here that are dual registrants.?ÿ I does help to have a thick skin, but you can also learn a lot.

9 years ago
Reply
Page 60 / 139