AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Border War in the news GA/TN

Lewis, if you remember Georgia pursued regional reservoirs back in the 1990s and caught a BUNCH of flack from Florida and Alabama about keeping "their...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Border War in the news GA/TN

I live in Georgia and believe the?ÿState Line is a settled issue.?ÿ It's been there for over 200 years so as far as I'm concerned that's where it stay...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Lyman Radius Curves

They would probably go well with my set of inking pens and Leroy set.?ÿ The pens are diamond tip (for working on mylar) and 000 through 4 and the Lero...

8 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Living the Beach life

Sometimes we have to put up with some "terrible" working conditions. (grin) Andy

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Seriously...

Posted by: A Harris May 1973 Houston Lighting & Power made me my first job offer of $300 a month when I graduated from college They hired a drafts...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Picture Perfect Day

Posted by: Rankin_File We did Ft Pickens and the museum at NAS Pensacola. At a condo on Orange beach, AL right now for a bit. I spent 7 months on the ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Picture Perfect Day

Anything below 60 is too dang cold!!!!

9 years ago
Reply
RE: "Hey can you send me a copy of your survey"

Tommy, it would depend on the other surveyor.?ÿ I know lots that I would because I know that they would price a job appropriately, not as a "low ball"...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: We are about to become professionals in Georgia Y'all

Steve, as I said I am not a member anymore.?ÿ I am retired so I certainly can't speak for SAMSOG.?ÿ What I can tell you is that we used to have member...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: We are about to become professionals in Georgia Y'all

No wrath, but you are just ignorant of what SAMSOG HAS done.?ÿ I have not been a member for several years but I DO know that our Legislative Committee...

9 years ago
Page 59 / 139