AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Exhibits vs plans/plats (Mass)

I'm not in Massachusetts but I have prepared hundreds (thousands?) of easement sketches.?ÿ These were prepared to be attached to the written easement ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: This **** is getting old

Posted by: WA-ID Surveyor Posted by: James Fleming I disagree 100%. You read the word "bid" and infer that everyone is trying to get the job based sol...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Ever use this excuse for being late

Posted by: Lee D I've been using a CPAP for several years, and for the most part it's been a Godsend. However, it is entirely possible to pull a pillo...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: State of California health warning on products

WD40 has multiple uses around my house.?ÿ Removing the sticky goo left after a decal or sticker is removed.?ÿ Road tar (actually asphalt) just runs of...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: State of California health warning on products

It's been a while but I believe I read (on a MSDS) that spray WD40 could not be sold in California.?ÿ

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Howdy

Welcome.?ÿ With a degree in finance you can handle arithmetic.?ÿ Now you've just got to figure out all the intricacies of the legal end. Andy

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Buff &Buff transit tripod who knew?

As a possible use of the "extra" legs.?ÿ I had an attorney (female) practically beg me for a set of old wooden legs, she had seen a set made into a la...

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Property owners get weird about their pins sometimes

I ran the surveying department of an engineering company for 15+ years.?ÿ We got to reset a LOT of pins destroyed/disturbed due to utility constructio...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: King County Archives

Other than chaining to the posts that's not a whole lot different from the way I started.?ÿ We just pulled the chain (tape) horizontally and used a pl...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: I passed! TN Land Surveyor exam

Congratulations.?ÿ Tennessee has (or at least had) a really good looking wall certificate. Andy

9 years ago
Page 61 / 139