AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Vent, vent, vent

PadenI don't know but I would bet that he input the curve in the wrong direction. I had somewhat the same problem with a draftsman from an engineerin...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Another pretty good day as well (in the field) Lawton Blog

Yeah BUTAre you going to set those corners in the "correct" location? I mean those pins and pipes may miss the plat distances by as much as 0.10. Yo...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: The Butchering of the English Language

Was not in a DCBefore data collectors came along and everything was written in a field book a crew chief wrote this one:"BMFYJNITW"He had been stung r...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Pacific Crest PDL

Scotland - HijackI was driving home this weekend and popped in a CD from one of my favorite musicians, Townes VanZandt, and heard a song that reminded...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Lyme Disease map

C.TompkinsThe risk in Georgia may be low BUT you can still get it. A friend from high died from Lyme Disease. I HATE ticks (but they love me).Andy

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Field days are better than office days.

WayneI STILL have a Rolodex full of phone numbers (some 30 years old). Lose your phone or have it die and lose all those numbers and you'll wish you ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Surveyors (Digital Seals)

In GeorgiaAll digital copies of a drawing must have the seal removed and the following statement placed on the drawing:“The original of this document ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed for todays survey....

Sam,No problem. Just ask the real estate agent where the corners are, locate the tree(s), set a pin and draw a "plaque". Andy

15 years ago
Reply
RE: textbooks

I was looking through some of my old surveying textbooks and found most still have the price stamped inside the front cover. Breed, Hosmer (and Bone)...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Automatic point creation - Zig Zag fashion

I'm not familiar with C3D but in Carlson I would create a polyline with the pattern and auto create points on the polyline.Andy

15 years ago
Reply
RE: The Wild T2 theodolite

For the basicsI always liked the idea of an open vernier transit. You can "see" the angles as they are turned. But maybe that's because that's the w...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: The Wild T2 theodolite

I used both the Wild T2 and the Kern DKM2. Both were excellent instruments with unmatched optics. I would like to own one, but not to use unless it ...

15 years ago
Page 125 / 139