AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Its official

CongratulationsHang in there and get all you can. Remember you're PAYING them for the knowledge so get all you can. Now that the Aggies are going to...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Not Enough Engineers ?

But what kind?There are lots of jobs available for engineers, but what kind of engineer? Electrical, software, controls, etc.Andy

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor Poll - Non Traditional Students ?

I was a combination I guess. I went for three years after high school in 1970 (majoring in History), then dropped out and went to work surveying and ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying "rules of thumb"

PadenDon't try to let out tape that was done up left handed. I did that ONCE, worst birds nest you have ever seen.Andy

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Finally, one survey that went good

Where are the trees, the kudzu, the privet hedge, the Cherokee roses? How in the world can you survey without getting out the bush axe? Sure is pret...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Why can't they all be like today?

I sure am glad we don't have many of those things in Georgia. They're as hard as a rock and have THORNS. I've only seen a couple of them here and I'...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Worker's Compensation Insurance

So whyare you hiring terrorists anyway? Good grief, any way to get a buck (or 4 bucks).Andy

15 years ago
Reply
RE: passed FLS!

CongratulationsNow the REAL studying begins. Seriously, you worked for it - now enjoy it.Andy

15 years ago
Page 126 / 139