AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: In need of advice

I agree with Don on this. Unless specifically stated otherwise in the contract all data I collected is mine, copies of the map or plat may be given t...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Perception and Reality

RalphIn Georgia we have twice gotten a Bachelor's degree requirment passed through the Legislature. Twice the Governor vetoed it (GRRRRRR). He is no...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon (PLSO) Conference

Oregon (PLSO) Conference - We're there!!Did you push down the stairs? (grin) I'm sorry to hear about Wendell, tell him to get well soon. I hope you ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: I've been looking at my face...

DonIf my response to you seemed like I was flaming you I apologize. I worked for 8 years as a crew member before I went back to school and got my deg...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: When I first started surveying...

March 1972. I had had a couple of classes in surveying and figured I knew a little anyway. WRONG. For the first two months all I did was cut line a...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: So I said to the college trainee

DonI understand what you are saying and agree with most, but I have yet to meet a person that I can't learn something from. Even a newbie.Andy

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Another pretty good day as well (in the field) Lawton Blog

DeralTell Michael I feel for him. I've got a plate and six screws in my right wrist from falling down a set of bleachers. And now I've got to have s...

15 years ago
Page 124 / 139