AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 485
Reply
RE: Making maps for profit

did he plot the points with a gps?they look good. is he doing well?

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 430
Reply
RE: Splotches not plotting

Have you tried Draw Order: Bring to Front?Are you using Text Masking or Background Mask?Are you scaling in the drawing or in the plot dialog to change...

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 972
Reply
RE: Boundary vs. Boundary line....

'Round here there are some subtle differences that you may intend with those fancy LINE words.By the line of the way puts you to the sideline of the w...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: carlson drafting special lines

Why don't you just make a custom linetype?*X_Electric,--- E --- E ---A,0.02,-.05,0.2,-.05,0.02,-.1,[E,romans,S=0.08,R=0,X=0,Y=-.04],-0.2,0.02,-.05Or w...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Biggest Doh! moments in Autocad

Almost as big of a fail as that Alice game your avatar is from Mr. Chesire Cat... I bought an AMD Duron 800mhz box and my first program purchase was ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: West Virginia state exam - any insight?

right joke, wrong statethe tooth brush is from Maine!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: So I ask my lawyer friend...

Oxymoron of the weekThree doctors are talking. They are each specialists. The first boasts, "I only work on Japanese patients." Why? "Because thei...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: So I ask my lawyer friend...

Oxymoron of the weekWhat do you call 10,000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?A good start.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Radios - Narrowbanding

I will look at this in December, too busy now...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: survey report

No fee is too small, especially if it is outside the original agreement for services.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Just BASIC

I skipped typing class. Instead, I established and ran an independent research project with Dr. Graham Giese where I used an old transit to stadia lo...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: THIS IS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE----

WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE----Bad surveyor! If you remove it, take it with you. Keep the site clean!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: online law school-thoughts?

To be able to certify titles would be a wonderful asset for a surveyor.

14 years ago
Page 100 / 138