Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Sometimes surveyors don't research the records before going to the field and they may accept the other one.I know in MA, the regulations are pretty cl...
nice to hear it's 1/3 the cost. i've been looking into a masters in civil engineering and the price tag is not much off from just going there.if ther...
i've seen some old surveys that placed the property in the wrong location by over 100 feet, but I can only think of one recently and that was only due...
In MA, Abutters, Abutters to abutters within 300' and Properties across the street. Although the main questions in a Zoning Hearing are:Is the propos...
I'm in favor of holding..I'd be persuaded either way provided the surveyor adequately describes the methodology and monuments used. In that case, the...
Family FeudSurvey Says!
I'm in favor of holding..If you ignore the road, the factor is 0.9965 vs. 0.9969. 0.04'/100' = 1:2,500. Either way is better than the original surve...
It's a wonderful question as I have been considering that holding the r/w width and prorating the private ownership could be the correct method. Alth...
you mean that some other industry is performing corner inspections? j/kis the purpose to help the individuals or the group?
We just had one: A 15 year old house was just torn down to make way for a squash court. The same contractor who helped put up the house is tearing it...
all the mistakes of the past solved in one big math solution...
Wouldn't it be worthwhile to just have a station with XP on it?
write a letterhave another surveyor contact him
One of our standard contingencies is that the property owner will mark out any utility not marked by Dig Safe.
Well Nikola, I have a few questions for you:1. How large is the firm? (# Crews)2. How far away are your jobs?3. Is there a network available?4. Do yo...