AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: The lost art of line

I like the asphalt shift theory, but I would not suspect a car causing the change; I would point to the Big Trucks.I had a few points to check into th...

14 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Conflict?

DISCLOSEThere is conflict and apparent conflict.Right or wrong, the lawyers will point to the conflict.If the solution remains the same, good. If you...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Related bumper stickers...

the general public will think you need a visit to the doctor...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Well, Hello there, Mr. Raccoon

A Møøse once bit my sister ...She turned me into a newt.A newt?I got better.Burn her anyway!I have been tracked by coyotes in the salt marshes. Never...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Master in Civil Eng. via Distance Online classes?

i looked into the same and found dozensNJIT is one that comes to mindthe $$$ were staggeringi also reviewed a masters in GIS online and found them to ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS - rain on the radome

my former crew chief would use plastic stop n shop bags over both unitsi prefer working when it's not raining

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What exactly is a cemetery?

Allright, so does this mean that every beach that people find it necessary to scatter their loved ones ashes at is now deemed a cemetery?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Line Type

I set 250 to black with a weight of the smallest possible to print.I would look at the fire lane in GE or on the ground and mimic the striping on my p...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson

i do the same, but PDD with only the deed informationi want to monkey with the record information before i make points or annotation

14 years ago
Reply
RE: kind of hypothetical situation

in my town, I know of 3 private roads where the developer owns the fee and the others have rights to pass and repass (no parking). if i looked it up,...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: kind of hypothetical situation

> Does locus (lot in the above description) have an easement/right to use the "new street"?It is a by call to a road. That could very well have pa...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Wind Borne Debris Region

Yup, i've gone through that powerpoint, but it still does not share with me the basis of Coastal Mean High Water vs. Mean High Water. I could not fin...

14 years ago
Page 99 / 138