AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Sabre970
Sabre970
@sabre970
Free
Joined: April 11, 2013 1:46 pm
Topics: 5 / Replies: 35
Reply
RE: Best Online Virtual Hard Drive??

I love Google Drive... You get 15gb for just signing up for Gmail etc. If you become a "local guide" and write up 150 reviews on companies/businesses/...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Scaling of Drawings

I probably shouldn't even bring up when drawings are scaled in International Feet, right? :pinch:

10 years ago
Reply
RE: NC Utility "Survey Request" responses

Chuck S, post: 365055, member: 698 wrote: In New Jersey, the One Call law does NOT allow survey mark outs. Mark outs are only for excavation and or de...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Mylar

A Harris, post: 354381, member: 81 wrote: PDFs that are created "to fit" paper size will generally not be to scale.Make PDF to scale and print actual ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Mylar

Soooo, I know what mylar is, but what exactly is the purpose behind it (I'm a youngin)? Overlays? I never understood the reason for submitting plans o...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Just took my FS...

I took the FS in February, found out about 10 days later that I passed. They apparently base everything off of a general curve... meaning the take the...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 974
Reply
RE: Never this bad before

This is the reason I love urban/suburban surveying 😀

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Good times

Sounds like the clock is going to keep ticking... :good:

11 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Topcon Issues

leegreen, post: 328765, member: 2332 wrote: What radio are you using on GRS-1? Most used that with cell modem on a network GPS. Sorry, that's what I...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Issues

I use an older GRS-1 receiver and I had issues yesterday too... the radio connection was poor. Took close to an hour to get a fixed signal. Coincidenc...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: ANGLE DISPLAY UNITS IN CIVIL 3D

Type in "units" and change your angle units to surveyors. Should do the trick

11 years ago
Reply
RE: 3D Curve Entity AutoCad

sinc, post: 79163, member: 183 wrote: In Civil 3D, the easiest option is to create a Feature Line, then add that to your Surface as a breakline. It r...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Windows 10 free upgrade for 7 & 8 users

They said that the didn't want those with "illegal" copies of the OS to continue running them, and most of the people that have those "illegal" copies...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Has anyone had issues with thunderstorms and GPS?

It's possible, but I don't think it was incredibly likely... I saw reports of Texas-like 2 to 3 inches an hour from the storm, but not much in the way...

11 years ago
Page 1 / 2