AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Phillip Lancaster
Phillip Lancaster
@phillip-lancaster
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:42 pm
Topics: 17 / Replies: 208
Reply
RE: This is why your 5" total station sucks!

Would have been interesting to see the results when completed manual testing to redo in robotic mode.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - What sidearm do you carry?

No really JD. Arkansas is a CC state. As in Constitutional Carry state. Open or concealed. It doesn't matter now. 2nd Amendment is all one needs.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - What sidearm do you carry?

Glock 30. In arkansas you only need the 2nd Amendment.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: New Javad Data collector??

Have you guys noticed that Javad comes out with something new around every 7 years. This was the norm until recently. Now it seems like he comes out w...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: surface Scan survey pro accuracy Trimble S6

I've done it and it will work fine. Of course a 200x200 area is easier to just walk. As for the grid. There is no dense non dense areas period. You se...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Microsoft Office App

Have you looked at OfficeSuite 8?

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon: 1 GR3 base, 1 GR3 rover, 1 GR5 rover & survCE

I know what you are doing wrong and its just the way you are setting up the base. Already been through this myself. Call me at 501-250-4229 and i will...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Mobile Printing

Only got the battery. Didn't get the BT yet. Haven't needed the BT. But I use the battery 90% of the time. The little printer has survived 2 years in ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Mobile Printing

This is what I got. You'll have to buy the battery pack separate. It doesn't come with the printer. I love mine.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Internet fax

What about using MagicJack 2014+. Super cheap. Its what I use and works great for fax. I moved my Main line and fax line over to Magic Jack from Vonag...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: truck box

I have the same setup with the short bed so I made my box out of A.C. sheet metal ducting. Drilled and pop riveted the joints. Just as strong as wood ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Classic Texas Surveying Problem

Wow Kent. I didn't know the Chinese made maps and wrote descriptions in Texas. I always wondered why I feel out of place when I get close to the state...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS 2F-5 SVN 64 PRN 30 Finally Turned On

Paul - so what does that make for the total of Navstar & glonass that we can use? I'm guessing the low 20's for the US. I have no idea about the C...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: LDD 2005 Question

Instead of opening the drawing start a new drawing in Carlson and just insert the other drawing using the INSERT command.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Radio suggestions.

Phillip LancasterJust searched amazon.com again and typed UV-82 (which states it's a commercial model) and one came up for $35. I compare them to the ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2014 Survey w/Intellicad

Area/layout - Area defaults - under the Label and field settings - highlight on acres in right side then edit - precision in on the right side.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Radio suggestions.

> I am looking for a radio that can handle being in the field, impact and water resistant would be a big plus. AM/FM and Ipod compatible. > Woul...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Surveoyr + GPS BASE/ROVER

Well it's a good thing you guys didn't buy a Carlson CR5 with a Carlson supervisor tablet because your stories would change real quick.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Surveoyr + GPS BASE/ROVER

Really because I know of another guy with the exact same setup and his problems mirror mine. Would like to speak with you. 501-250-4229 when you get a...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Surveoyr + GPS BASE/ROVER

I would rethink that idea. I too was thinking that buying my CR5 and having their robot with their software would be seamless. It's not and the tech s...

12 years ago
Page 3 / 12