AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Phillip Lancaster
Phillip Lancaster
@phillip-lancaster
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:42 pm
Topics: 17 / Replies: 208
Reply
Reply
11 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 7
Views: 1049
Reply
11 years ago
Reply
RE: Ticks are gonna get all of us....ugh

No pest strips by HOT SHOT. wear them around my boots like a dog collar and NO ticks or chiggers for little over 2 months.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvCE Capability To Change Instument OnFly

Im with you on this. Very slow process.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Washington Monument Shrinking??

Dang, you're probably right. I remember two/three people in the picture though.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Washington Monument Shrinking??

Does anybody remember the cover of POB where they had a gps antenna with a special mount on the tip of the the monument? I could care less about a ben...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Auto Intellicad update

I noticed that also. You have to back out of the command, set ortho and get back into the command. It's a pain.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Microsurvey Field Genius vs. Carlson SurvCE/PC

I loved MS for the stupid simple linework. I thought the transfer between DC and computer and computer to DC to be the best I have ever seen. I sold M...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Well, the "New GPS" bug has bit me

Nate. I went straight to Javad and they have been nothing but great. Excellent service. Javad has just set me up with broadcasting with my internal ce...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Point to Line in SurvCE?

I really don't understand what you are asking but here it goes. Go to the Map screen and draw a line from point to point then draw a line from instrum...

12 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: carlson Intellicad- Insert Block

So you're saying you got it from an architect.

12 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Trimble R10 as NTrip caster

John, Static only costs me an extra $3 per month per card.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R10 as NTrip caster

I have successfully got my two Javad Triumph 1's (with help from Michael @Javad) to do this and it's the cat's meow. Cell connection is great. Love it...

12 years ago
Page 2 / 12