AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Phillip Lancaster
Phillip Lancaster
@phillip-lancaster
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:42 pm
Topics: 17 / Replies: 208
Reply
RE: Generic Cad file (.gcd) converter

James Vianna, post: 455583, member: 120 wrote: Send it to me and ill convert it for you Thanks for your help JamesWhat is your email address?

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1520
Reply
RE: ArWest Comm by Javad

Javads website/policy is behind the times. I wonder how many more sales they have lost because of this. .

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad LS with a Trimble system

Ive been using up-sampling with LSU Gulf net's slew of trimble bases. Seems fine to me.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad LS Question

The Good: I second DPOS. It's the best thing about the LS. Also the price, interference screens, J-tip, Camera offset survey, no cost firmware updates...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What's the Glonass added value in canopy?

Nate. That 0.12' H and 0.27'V needs to be explained. I can shoot a rebar on Monday with residuals like this and come back on Tuesday and have almost i...

10 years ago
Reply
10 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad

Here is my story on Javad support. I went to work and noticed that my system wasn't tracking glonass sat's. I was working in a wooded area and just GP...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvCE vs. SurvPC

Here's my opinion. Carlson is a SurvCE company that has produced a SurvPC version. If you have a problem and say I have a SurvPC all they hear is CE. ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking to purchase new GNSS equipment

Javad LS. Never stops surprising me everyday I use the thing. So far advanced from everyone else with the six engines, interference detection, and the...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: GeoMax Weirdness

Anyone know the process to upload firmware on the zoom 80? I downloaded the 14 firmware and put it on my compact flash. Is it that simple as finding ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: lWhat's that light?

You guys have got to download SkEye on your phone. I have spent a few hours on this app. It's amazing.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK Bridge

Why not run cell and uhf at the same time?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: New Data Collector

I've got a used Carlson Supervisior for sale

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad, and the beast mode,

I don't know of anyone that has used the "beast mode" of true 5hz and then wanted to go back to 1hz. I don't know why Javad doesn't call this their "n...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad customer support

I thought the Beast mode was also a cheesy name until I did a side by side comparison with the LS and my Triumph-1 w/Carlson for a couple of hours. Ni...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Real estate agent

See! That makes them liars too!

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Real estate agent

I've been doing this for almost 19 years and can easily say most realtors are descendants of Satan.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson tablet data collector and TDS Ranger

Those marks seen in pictures are on the screen protector. DC screen has no scratch marks.

11 years ago
Forum
Page 1 / 12