AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
lurker
lurker
@lurker
Member Founder
Joined: December 5, 2014 5:56 pm
Last seen: October 8, 2026 1:50 pm
Topics: 11 / Replies: 1169
Reply
RE: New ALTA/NSPS Standards become effective February 23

@linebender True, unless one shall do otherwise.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Wanna kill two hours??????

@jitterboogie Regarding the previous coarse scan; was that potatoes, green beans, peas, tomatoes (well technically they are a fruit) celery, broccoli ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Plot Plan

@not-my-real-name They don't use GIS because they are seeking another layer of liability that they can go to in case they need to recover their invest...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Monitoring a 200 year old dry laid stone wall for movement

Start with a robust control baseline/network so you can prove your control is not moving. Then move to collecting data on the wall. A baseline with 3 ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Skewed Sidewalks

@john-putnam John, there have been times when the paucity of evidence required us to collect flowlines of curbs for 2 or more blocks in order to re-es...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Skewed Sidewalks

With just the information given you have not convinced me you have found any property corners. I agree you have found evidence but it isn't apparent t...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Testy Attorneys

Jim you know we are all vicariously participating in this struggle for payment. Please keep us informed of the plight of the attorney. We will all enj...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Precision Altimeter ?

It might be good I don't know, but I will never believe it can measure the thickness of a sheet of paper. Since I find that claim incredulous, I do no...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Cloudy day of scanning in NE

So how come the 2nd from left on the top level is missing. All other levels have 7 red rectangles.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Grey day office shots...

If those sandbags withstand jet blast/prop wash, I gotta get me some of them.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from China

Maybe everyone else knows, but I don't. What do you mean when you say "north finding" is a type of surveying you do?

6 years ago
Reply
RE: My Patience Is Wearing Thin

hypothetical reply "The nature of your question leads me to believe my answer will not be enough to prevent bad information being put on the construct...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Old Surveys

If it is more motivation, I will write you a check and make the same donation to Wendell.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Old Surveys

REWARD $50 check for anyone who can show me evidence of a court case where the surveyor has been held liable for providing a copy of a survey he has d...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: First shot today

Math Teacher, I'm saddened to hear about your wife. I hope all is as well as can be for you.

6 years ago
Page 53 / 59