Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 8, 2026 12:03 pm
Utilities are a Table A item and not required for an ALTA. They only become necessary when a client asks for them. Thus you could negotiate and agree ...
Chalk one up for the good guys.
@bstrand?ÿ You took her out to dinner and foisted upon her a surveying conversation. If she chooses to still be your girlfriend, I suggest you marry h...
@murphy Dear Mr. Attorney, based on my professional opinion there was not enough difference in my measurements to be able to say the record measureme...
@dmyhill "Why put down the same number twice?" is Winner Winner chicken dinner! That is the best and most succinct way to explain the concept.
Murphy, I agree very much with this "It would appear that it is our assumptions of the layperson's ability to understand our plat that dictates whethe...
@peter-lothian Thanks for Throat Culture and in return I suggest The Bobs.
Ok it is not good to lie. Yet the truth is not always the best response. When your wife asks "does this dress make my butt look big?" The correct answ...
@holy-cow I could only like it once but I would like to cut and paste holy cow's response a few hundred times.
When using a map, if I see it in the legend I expect to find it on the map. As a consumer I don't want a huge legend to sort through if there are only...
What a crock of horse manure. The fact no one was materially injured (unless the described acreage is off significantly) should have resulted in a com...
the troposphere delay is modeled but not separately for each receiver. As long as your base and rover are experiencing similar conditions there won't ...
@field-dog That tree you don't remember the name of, are you sure it wasn't a "Lurker Tree"?
yes we use the phrase "run levels" all the time or better yet "hey you two, go run levels between control and the benchmark." Unless it is near a beac...