Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 6, 2026 7:25 am
That is the case more often than not.
Were you guys Vampires or just trying to keep the sun from affecting the movement of the tripod?
@gary_g Talk to Vegas and the RNG's they were using to seed their Keno games. It was supposed to generate a random starting point each session. Player...
More information is needed to decide. If it is only meant to give access to Tract 10 for the owners of Tract 10 then it ends at the line between Tract...
What a crock of manure. There is no reason to refuse someone based on how many people are taking the test. That is purely trying to limit qualified pr...
@mightymoe Compensating errors.
Bill him or (me) all you want. I'm never going to pay the bill. It will cost you more to try and get paid. I also doubt any court will find in your fa...
Just connected. It was very quick.
If the exam isn't able to test competence it should not be used and another method should be used to assure competence. If the exam is able to test co...
@gary_g Obviously the survey crews doing the layout give enough guidance to keep the building in a straight line and from not encroaching into setback...
No. The right answer should be that no one is forced to put up nor pay for a fence. Anyone desirous of a fence, shall be the one to pay for such fence...
They capitalized all of their souths except for one. But you probably are referencing the transposed degree symbol and the 3.
I must have failed the education I was given because I don't believe Point of Beginning nor point of beginning to be a proper noun. Granted you put em...
How is it that your are able to read a level to the nearest thousandth? Do you estimate? Are you doing 3 wire readings? Or are you just taking the sam...
"Your land should be mine because I mowed it and I'm too uninterested to find out where my own property line is. And not only that, I only mowed it fo...
"In December Douglass entered the disputed property... razed the fence as well as the area south of Sydow's fence, which included Sydow's pet cemetary...