AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
lurker
lurker
@lurker
Member Founder
Joined: December 5, 2014 5:56 pm
Last seen: October 8, 2026 3:43 pm
Topics: 11 / Replies: 1171
Reply
RE: Old Surveys

REWARD $50 check for anyone who can show me evidence of a court case where the surveyor has been held liable for providing a copy of a survey he has d...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: First shot today

Math Teacher, I'm saddened to hear about your wife. I hope all is as well as can be for you.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: MH Measure downs

@jitterboogie Manholes can be entered in compliance with OSHA and confined space regulations. Why does everyone assume I'm talking about entering them...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: MH Measure downs

@dmyhill Just another procedure. We shoot centerline lid, centerline barrel, and measure point for the dips. Depending on the style of manhole this is...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: MH Measure downs

@dmyhill?ÿ So that is why I get -5' at the inverts and only -3' at the center line trough.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: MH Measure downs

10'+ deep .05' is definitely reasonable. Shallow manholes 3' to 5' deep can easily get a .10' of error unless you actually go in. It can be difficult ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Where does the line run today?

Option B unless there has been local reliance on a straight line boundary and I would be introducing disharmony into well established development by h...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Ethics Question - Hiring RPLS to Sign Reports

I can't imagine anyone who truly understands what is needed to provide survey grade geophyiscal mapping, data from drones, and ground control describi...

6 years ago
Reply
Page 54 / 60