AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Topcon GR-5 internal memory issue

I have never heard of any internal battery in a GR-5 going bad. What settings are you talking about? Is it the epoch rate for logging static data? Ar...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon GR-5 internal memory issue

Pauly, post: 349590, member: 10858 wrote: I am using a Topcon GR-5 that seems to have an internal memory issue. Once I turn it off after entering the ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Tools: Typo in RTK base coordinates

You no raw data was collected in receiver. DO you mean Static data was stored? What software are you suing in the controller? The controller is where ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Need help troubleshooting an .rw5

Best to just average the angle sets manually, then you can check angle closure and input a single line in your StarNet dat file. You have a small tra...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Need help troubleshooting an .rw5

Robert,I have not uswd starnet in 20 years, so I may not be much help. But from following your threads it appears you are holding two points, the coor...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from NY

RyanB, post: 345681, member: 10792 wrote: I'm in the Long Island area...Rome is nice. I live near Rome, NY Also near Poland ,NYRussia ,NYNorway ,NY...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: MAGNET Field - Backsight Check

Gregg Gaffney, post: 342551, member: 1111 wrote: I just loaded Magnet 3.2 onto one of our instruments with the Onboard software.The Raw data is still ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Various Data Collector Experiences

dmyhill, post: 342444, member: 1137 wrote: Lee, Can you post a picture of that setup? I have been interested in the Panasonic, but don't like touchscr...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Various Data Collector Experiences

Sergeant Schultz, post: 342366, member: 315 wrote: I used Carlson in a Juniper Archer for several years but can't bluetooth tether my Verizon phone to...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey 2013

Can you save the polyline out to a different DWG. Do your rotation, and re-annotations. The Xref the CAD files on top of each other.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Survce and Google drive

I don't think it is possible to do it seamless, you would need to use a web browser. The problem is I have not been able to find an Google Drive app f...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Cutting a line through the woods

rfc, post: 342052, member: 8882 wrote: Yes it probably does, but since my wife is the "client", and we both agree there are so many #$@%@# trees we co...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: New Equipment

Nate The Surveyor, post: 341574, member: 291 wrote: I will need 1 or 2 LegAnt Antennas, to get my older system working again, so I can sell it.NateNat...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: New Equipment

Nate, I think in a very short time you will see the upgrade is well worth the money. Your old equipment is many generations old. There have been a lo...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 1147
Reply
RE: Ok...I need a data collector & software...

hlbennettpls, post: 341151, member: 10049 wrote: I agree, I just have heard a lot of bad stuff about touch screens, and what experience I have had wit...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: MAGNET Field - Backsight Check

Looks like Topcon has corrected the backsight errors in Magnet Field version 3.2, just released this week. Improvements and Resolved IssuesThe followi...

11 years ago
Reply
11 years ago
Reply
RE: Pac Crest ADL and Hiper II's

David Livingstone, post: 339412, member: 431 wrote: We recently had the radio, a TRL35 that came with our Hiper II's die. We bought a Pac Crest ADL r...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK antenna poles

We use Hixon 25ft prism pole with bi-pod. Hixon Online Shopping Cart

11 years ago
Page 90 / 110