AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: GR-3 As Network Rover - Magnet Field

I just ran into a similar problem. What version of Magnet Field are you using?Can you see the mount points?For past few weeks since upgrading to v3.2....

11 years ago
Reply
RE: GR-3 As Network Rover - Magnet Field

Sounds like firmware. I know once we installed v4.5 on the GR5 it connected to the network in seconds, compared to minutes prior. But I am not sure w...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Detectable Warnings

Mr. Terminus, post: 358686, member: 11287 wrote: Detectable Pads on ADA ramps or something on the road? I see, Field Dog must be referring to Detec...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Help converting a dgn to dwg

If Adam has trouble, send it here lee at leegreen.com I use both Microstation and AutoCAD.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Detectable Warnings

Field Dog, post: 358576, member: 9186 wrote: Prior to 2013, I had no idea what detectable warnings were. A city engineer told me what that strange-loo...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: 7" Toughpad w/Surv PC vs. Surveyor w/SurvCE

Pat, It feel's like you are the official moderator from Topcon. Very fortunate to have Topcon fly you out to Vegas for a week in the middle of winter ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: 7" Toughpad w/Surv PC vs. Surveyor w/SurvCE

rfc, post: 358000, member: 8882 wrote: That's another one for Lee. He'd know. There is no upgrade path for Magnet from an FC-500 to a PC. If you got...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: 7" Toughpad w/Surv PC vs. Surveyor w/SurvCE

sjc1989, post: 354299, member: 6718 wrote: Anyone here have experience with both? Generally I get pretty quick with a keyboard. The touch screens hav...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Panasonic FZ M1 - long range bluetooth

Yes, the Panasonic ToughPad's do have class 1 bluetooth (long range). There is a problem with the OEM Windows 8.x bluetooth drivers on the FZ-M1 and F...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Time for a new Data Collector. Need your input.

Big Al, post: 357855, member: 837 wrote: Lee, Nice work with the 3D printed cases. I too really like the RAM Mount system. Al Thank you.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Solo stakeout with cart

Looks like this cart may work well for survey gear.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone have a Topcon GPT 1003?

The Solar Filter I have goes on the down range side of the instrument lens, similar to a lens cap. I don't know how this compare to the GPT-1003 or GT...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone have a Topcon GPT 1003?

I own both a solar filter and a 90å¡ adapter for Topcon GP3000. The larger diameter part of adapter attaches to the instrument. You do not need nor wo...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Magnet - Windows 8.1 (Bluetooth Issue)

Jeff H, post: 355347, member: 11113 wrote: JohnG, I just purchased a FZ-G1 toughpad and am having the same issues that you were. I can get the bluetoo...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: MAKE YOUR OWN RTK INTERNET SERVER (topcon hiper lite)

You most likely have a dynamic IP address at your base station. The URL may change daily or on a Hot spot it may change everytime you use it.Suggest ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: MAKE YOUR OWN RTK INTERNET SERVER (topcon hiper lite)

Try to Search this site for NTRIP caster.I have not used. It sounds like what you are looking for.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: MAKE YOUR OWN RTK INTERNET SERVER (topcon hiper lite)

Do you have oaf to extend the range on your Hiper Lite +If not you'll get only 2.5 miles from your base.There are several free apps to setup a base vi...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Microstation

John, With Microstation alone you could do what you asked "import nodes, aerials, topos, and things like that on a coordinate system". But I suggest u...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: USGS Quad Maps question

Microstation w/InRoads can calc the Lat/Lon and SPC coordinates if your set the Geographic parameters.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: USGS Quad Maps question

I can think of several ways to do this.Quickest maybe to use Terrain Navigator Pro oryou can use MicroStation with Quads downloaded from net.

11 years ago
Page 89 / 110