AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvNet

Go to settings enable alpha-numeric labels.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone remember how to write an autoexec.bat file?

DOS is not gone in Windows. You can still use DOS commands in Windows 7, 8 and 10 Just go to your start button.Click in the "Search programs and files...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Best controller replacement for Topcon 9003 robotic

What happened to your old FC-200?? I have a used FC-250 and FC-200, if you are interested send me a PM or send me an email.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Best controller replacement for Topcon 9003 robotic

I can't say the best controller would be a third party vendor, as you are suggesting. Because these days it is always best to match the vendors hardwa...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone remember how to write an autoexec.bat file?

rfc, post: 360355, member: 8882 wrote: Don't laugh please. How time flies.Lee Green gave me a very cool DOS program for Solar calcs and I'm running it...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Simple, effecient cogo

pmoran, post: 360187, member: 8922 wrote: Try Magnet Office Tools- Pat, I think Nate is looking for a field application to go along with his Javad L...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Strategy for determining the Basis of Bearings of a control network

MightyMoe, post: 360055, member: 700 wrote: I doubt you need to worry about LaPlace corrections with a solar. I agree Moe. RFC will see more error ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Simple, effecient cogo

Nate The Surveyor, post: 360050, member: 291 wrote: Thanks Lee.I can go find it, but put a link up, others may wish to look it over too.There is no su...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Simple, effecient cogo

Nate The Surveyor, post: 360028, member: 291 wrote: Written so simple, that training is nearly never needed.Anyhow, what is your favorite? I want to s...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Strategy for determining the Basis of Bearings of a control network

For your information Grasshopper.I don't like the term True North. It is a little ambiguous, and not specific. In my area, when a plat mentions True N...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Strategy for determining the Basis of Bearings of a control network

RFC, Just curious. What was to basis of bearings from your Surveyors plat? Does the plat say:1) Grid North2) True North3) Astronomic North Most GPS su...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Strategy for determining the Basis of Bearings of a control network

Look at it this way. Angle error in 0å¡01'43" over a distance of 100' is 0.05' Angle error in 0å¡01'43" over a distance of 1068' is 0.53'

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Strategy for determining the Basis of Bearings of a control network

rfc, post: 359985, member: 8882 wrote: 2-14: 1068.22', S31-02-39W (from the survey).2-14A: 1068.24', S31-04-22W (inverse from my adjusted network) I...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Strategy for determining the Basis of Bearings of a control network

RFC, When I say baseline, I‰Ûªm talking about the traverse lines within your network. Not boundary lines or property lines, which I believe you are ca...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Strategy for determining the Basis of Bearings of a control network

What are you trying to accomplish with this personal survey of yours? Certainly hope you are not trying to call the set monument by a licensed land su...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: A new idea in RTK... Hybrid RTK

I agree Duane. We certainly must trust the technology, as we all do. Else we would still be doing hand calculations. Which is nearly impossible to d...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: A new idea in RTK... Hybrid RTK

Shawn, I really like the ideas Javad has brought to the hardware side of GNSS system, but the cogo routines, and lack of robotic/optical instruments c...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Getting Correction from Two or More GNSS Base Sensors

Same can done with Topcon Magnet and TopSurv. If you have multiple bases that are broadcasting on the same freq and protocols, the software will show ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: A new idea in RTK... Hybrid RTK

Right now using a ToughPad loaded with Magnet Field and Magnet Tools I can post process the static data and rtk data in the field. Which is basically ...

11 years ago
Page 88 / 110