AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Tips for UAS photos used to create orthomosiacs?

Mark O,It appears Pix4D Discovery is no longer supported or available for download.How are you able to use it for anything productive? Discovery expor...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Trouble connecting to RTK network

Sounds like your SRU software is also OUT-OF-DATE.You may even try TRU v3.1You must use a cable to update firmware.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Trouble connecting to RTK network

Peter Lothian - MA ME, post: 409584, member: 4512 wrote: One of the field guys asked me to post this question - I don't know much about GPS equipment....

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What months is the F.S. exam given

Marcus, post: 409478, member: 11568 wrote: Hi, Everyone. I know the F.S. exam is administered 4 times a year but I am wondering what month is it typic...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Windows 10 64 bit - Carlson 2016 - functional?

Those are suitable for CAD and 3d rendering of drone aerial imagery, should you enter into that industry. High end CAD graphics cards cost 3x more.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Windows 10 64 bit - Carlson 2016 - functional?

Graphics card suggestionsGTX 980ti or GTX 1080

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors live life more fully than anybody!

Most of that has been my experience also. I need add. Shovel snow, plowing snow and snow blowing. Chopping thru ice. Snowmobile sand UTV / ATV with tr...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Windows 10 64 bit - Carlson 2016 - functional?

All SSD are NOT made the same. If you are tired of upgrading your PC, then I suggest you purchase the most hardware you can afford today. The average ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: NCEES 2016 Pass Rates

I have attended and assisted in several recent FS/PS review courses in 2016. I have met over 35 students. Most of them failed the exam at least once, ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: FS exam

KOKOLO,I took the FS in October 2016, just a few days after taking / teaching Ted Madson's 3 day FS seminar in Florida. I passed it with no problems. ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Hiper-V vs GR-5

Yes GPS and Glonass currently.The GR5 can upgrade with OAF - Options Authorization File for $1000

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Hiper-V vs GR-5

Both models use the latest fence antenna, and same D-UHF II radios. I have seen no difference in radio reception, when using adapter on Hiper V to pla...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Tips for UAS photos used to create orthomosiacs?

Looks like a custom build DIY project. Lots of possibilities there. What software will you for missions?Here is cool video of how the VTOL Quad planes...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Sokkia SRX Remote RC-PR4 Topcon RC-5

Luke J. Crawford, post: 407937, member: 11382 wrote: We had a rental PR5 for our SRX while our PR3 was being repaired. It worked 100% but our sales re...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Tips for UAS photos used to create orthomosiacs?

Andrew,Yes, that server should do fine so long as it has very fast hard drive?Yesterday I finished my PC upgraded:CPU from 4 core 3.6Ghz, to 10 core 4...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Tips for UAS photos used to create orthomosiacs?

Andrew,If you are planning to use Pix4D cloud processing, be aware it currently does not process GCP's online. There is no online interference for end...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Tips for UAS photos used to create orthomosiacs?

Not quite linear on the DOWNLOAD, it was only 10Gb

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Tips for UAS photos used to create orthomosiacs?

Using the same very small sample project. 0.35 GB UPLOAD for 40 photos2.99 GB DOWNLOAD for Mesh, Point Cloud, DSM, Contours (DXF) and OrthomosaicOn av...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: FC-5000 in the cold

sjc1989, post: 407721, member: 6718 wrote: Anyone using one of these during our recent cold snap?We just purchased one and I am struggling to get it t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Verticality in an Existing Highrise

Yes, cores would be best route. I know a company in TX are doing high rise with cores. The developed a system using clear plex glass over the cores to...

10 years ago
Page 73 / 110