Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Anyone using one of these during our recent cold snap?
We just purchased one and I am struggling to get it to respond to the stylus when the temps are in the single digits. The only thing that seems to work is my bare finger.
Steve
sjc1989, post: 407721, member: 6718 wrote: Anyone using one of these during our recent cold snap?
We just purchased one and I am struggling to get it to respond to the stylus when the temps are in the single digits. The only thing that seems to work is my bare finger.
Steve
Screen may be freezing on you. You may try to change touch mode to fingers only. I use the Panasonic ToughPad FZM1, a bit more expensive, but it includes a built in heater to prevent that problem.
I had a demo on one earlier this week, with a GT 502. Salesman said the robot had more problems with the cold than did the FC-5000. It was drizzling out, and we had trouble when the screen got too wet.