Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
No. Magnet Field is a data collection software. The software reads and writes data in the order in which it was collected.If you need the points sorte...
JerryS, post: 407379, member: 205 wrote: Topcon strongly urged that everyone with late model receivers install the new firmware update to accommodate ...
You have no radio. You are using a modem to get corrections from a network. Must of had multiple mount points, and selected wrong one.Did you upgrade ...
I don't think there is a switch for that. When the software finds multiple base radios on the same radio frequency and protocol this option will promp...
John,Have a look at no-ip.com Dynamic DNS points an easy to remember hostname to your dynamic IP address.
He is using Topcon gear and works for local gov't (county), more than likely they did NOT upgrade the firmware.
Comparison of processing time for the above small test project. å±5.8ac at å±280' AGL with 40 photos. 39 minutes on my Laptop CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i...
For a test I uploaded this project to Pix4D cloud to let their PC's do the post processing without GCP's.I can send a link to cloud results. It requir...
gto234, post: 407121, member: 6780 wrote: For small jobs i dont think you need the latest i7 pc. You just have to have a spare pc and let it do the pr...
David C. Newell RPLS LS CFM, post: 407051, member: 6347 wrote: Lee,Do the prop guards you use interfere with obstacle avoidance?No, my prop guards do ...
No, you would not need much of a PC if you used cloud processing. You may want a very fast internet connection. You will be uploading hundreds of phot...
I tested Context Capture. One nice feature is that you can process it across multiple PC's on a network. Like the old render far days. But is seemed t...
gto234, post: 406768, member: 6780 wrote: I am surveyor so i have the equipment needed for the GCP's. I don't have the latest i7 but i dont mind spend...
Elmira is not to far away ... I'm in Oneida County. You are near Topcon Admars office in Rochester, closed until Tuesday.If you want to load it today,...
DJI is introducing a new drone about every 6 months. Every time the camera is better, battery last longer, more features added such as lidar sensors f...
Sir Veyor,Sounds like you either have wrong file or wrong options, or wrong USB driver.I uploaded firmware last week to suing TRU to a pair of HiPer V...
2) Marking paint will now be via Can just image a nail or prism pole or plumb bob puncturing a hole those paint bags, and it goes all the inside of th...
Yes, that was Map Pilot. Not a single best app out their yet. I use Map Pilot most of the time, as it can use a polyline, and can calc for multiple ba...
Not sure there is a "canned cirriculum". Many of these tasks are vendor and/or software specific. For instance I have workflows for the Topcon product...
It is on TopconTotalCare.com requires a login and account setup. Here is TRU v3.1 for PC