AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Inroads

Norman,I can help you with the InRoads questions. I can setup a virtual desktop for training purposes. Drop me email at [email protected] or call me 31...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Create a DTM

If you were to send the Engineer 3d faces or triangles it is best to use LandXML format. InRoads can import surface via LandXML.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Create a DTM

Sinc,I don't know if you have ever worked in highway design or if you have ever used Microstation with InRoads, but it sounds like you have not. So I ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Create a DTM

"The client is an engineer working in microstation who is looking for a "DTM" file."This is describing a Digital Terrain Model from Bentley InRoads pr...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper GA question

The common packet data to communicate between Topcon and Trimble would be CMR+. But they may be using CMRx, which Topcon cannot read. Most constructio...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Eye-Fi : Memory Card + WiFi users?

Great concept. But it works only for photos and videos.All you do is walk into your office where the wifi is setup, then turn on the device using the ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: FC-2500 with Topsurve 8.2.1 - Slow - any ideas?

Give me call (see # in profile or www.leegreen.com)If your are using Control codes for line work in your 3rd party CAD software (ie:LDD, Civil3d, Carl...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: FC-2500 with Topsurve 8.2.1 - Slow - any ideas?

Paul,You said "We've already spent as much money trying to make this thing work as it cost new, so I'm very close to dumping it all together, like oth...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Insite/ Field General Software

I've made thousands of 3d models from 2d CAD files and plan drawings. Using Microstation, InRoads, and Carlson TakeOff. I've tested InSite and others....

14 years ago
Reply
RE: FC-2500 with Topsurve 8.2.1 - Slow - any ideas?

In this case it sounds like a problem with the FC2500. -Have you adjusted the memory usage? -Did you uninstall previous versions? -Did you try a cold ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble SNB900 and Topcon GPS

PIN,I know setting a Topcon UHF radio at the Trimble base would be more economical to talk to a Topcon UHF dozer, but we can NOT do that in this situa...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1321
Reply
RE: AutoCad Conversion

Thad,I see this a lot. The spots are NOT text, they are tags with attributes. I use Microstation to drop the tags to text and keep the file format as ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What's it worth (TOPCON HIPER LITE+ BASE)

Matt,I have pair of ProMark3's along with a ProMark2 I'm not using, and willing to make a deal for your HiPer. Please contact me at [email protected]...

14 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Somebody gonna loose thier job!

Just had that happen here on a local Hotel. Super wanted offset hubs and the concrete guys said could do the rest with their own Nikon total station. ...

15 years ago
Topic
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 720
Reply
RE: RETIRED SELLING EQUIPMENT

NOT RETIRED SELLING EQUIPMENTI'm selling Two PM3's for $4000 totalTopcon GPT 3003w 3" accuracy, 1" display, Total Station(reflectorless + 3 batteries)...

15 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Software & 64 bit systems

My Hiper XT's are already narrow band.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Software & 64 bit systems

Yes, I use all the TOPCON software you mention with 64bit Windows 7. In the early days we had to use Virtual Mode, but now there are 64bit USB drivers...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Help setting up RTK rover

When using bluetooth for tethering to internet you create the old style Dial Up Network (DUN) with the cell phone as a modem which dials into a phone ...

15 years ago
Page 109 / 110