AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Sketchup

It is useful for 3-D renderings of proposed structure, landscapes, buildings that be overlayed onto Google Earth.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What is surveying like in the Catskills/Adirondack's?

Those whom are not familiar with surveying in the Adirondacks, often loose there shirt on the project or fudged it so bad that the property owner take...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Building surfaces and determining volume

Streamsaver,I can provide technical assistance in Carlson and Bentley InRoads, specializing in 3d surface modeling. I often provide online mentoring u...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Building surfaces and determining volume

Ben,If you can't do, then I can help or assist.LeeGreen.com

14 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, I want my data collector to:

You are the not only one interested in these types of settings. These settings exist in Topcon latest release of data collector software called Magne...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Creighton Fee

I feel privileged to have been a student of Creighton's, a most honorable professor at Paul Smith's College.Creighton had a sign on his office that sa...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: TPS Narrowbanding

Dan,You said "they can modify the radios to comply with narrow banding", are they going to enable 12.5kHz spacing to be compliant? Sounds correct sinc...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: TPS Narrowbanding

Yes the Hiper pros are narrowband compliant. According to the second to last line on your table you can set the data speed to 19,200 at 25khz. FCC all...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: TPS Narrowbanding

I've gone up to 4 miles between base and rover with these 2 watt radios. I'm not certain if an FCC license is required. I think it is required for ra...

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 10
Views: 805
Reply
RE: Canadian Spatial Reference System

Yup. I was right. They read it from the RINEX data.Wow the Canadians got it all over NGS. They provide a formatted easy to read 7 page PDF file with c...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1058
Reply
RE: Topcon Job File Import

Deano,You can export the data to many different formats from all three of the softwares you mention: TopSurv, Topcon Link and Topcon Tools. The TSJ fi...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: NYSNET CORS and Mobile Mapper Office

No, I never had that problem. Try setting the epoch to 10 seconds via UFCORS when selectung data set. Doubt you would need 1 second epochs. Are you us...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: If you purchase a GNSS equipment...

Those are licensed to the device via serial number. So the answer is yes. The Options Authorized on each GPS device. via OAF are transfered to new own...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: SPC with TopSurv 8

Appears you are using the command TopsSurv Cogo >Adjust >Translate >By Coords/Pts. This will translate N,E, and Elevation of all points. To m...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Tools weird behavior

Check that files read as Static. Sometimes if there is no point ID, they will not process also.You could send me the data and I could take a look.Lee@...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hypers

You can connect via bluetooth, RS232 (9 pin) or USB cable. I prefer USB cable, it is the fastest method.For USB you need drivers. Again free from Topc...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hypers

You download data from Topcon Hipers withPC-CDUTopcon Receiver Utility - TRUTopcon LinkTopcon ToolsAll of these are FREE downloads and will allow you ...

14 years ago
Page 108 / 110