AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Verifying Control with GPS

I'd hate to be so harsh. But Richard is correct.I've seen this many times. With a localizing you may falsely create error in a project where none exis...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Verifying Control with GPS

Why would you localize????You mentioned state plane coordinates. That means NOT LOCALIZATION needed. If you localize, it will create best fit rotation...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Best Smart Phone for Surveyors

I have the Droid Razr with an Otter box rugged case. Very thin, light, large screen, and fast. If you guys are trying to tether your laptops, or data ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Problem - How is this possible?

Most GPS gear gives a notice if the computed Lat/Lon differs from the GPS autonomous Lat/Lon by more than 500ft (or is it 500m). Anyway you are within...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: handheld GPS reciever for recon

GPS will kill the battery on your smart phone before you could reconn a large parcel such as 500 acres.I'd go with the new Garmin eTrex20 or 30 series...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: InRoads Question

Alan,I've been traveling the past few weeks. Setting up GPS and machine control on Gas well sites in Northern PA for hydraulic fracturing (aka Hydro F...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: NYSNet w/ Hiper Lite+ & Carlson SurvCE

I use the NYSRTN often. There are several possible problems here.1) The Hiper Lite has 1.5 miles limiter from the base, and the Hiper Lite+ is 2.5 mil...

15 years ago
Page 110 / 110