AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Topcon Magnet-Stake Routine, Robotic

When in the stake out screen, press stylus and hold on lower left of screen where currently see the left/right stakeout text. A menu of selectable ite...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: A6 vs A7 Reflectorless Prism

A6 has 0mm offsetA7 has +2mm offset

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Microstation File Conversions

Files Have Been ConvertedYes, this site is great. But I see you asking for file conversations at least once a month.This is bit of a pet peeve of mine...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Need to buy and/or repair ProMark3 I/O modules

I have a pair of PM3's with extra battery's, 12v chargers, and external charger, plus a PM2. Have't used them in years.Make me a reasonable offer.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Rough Time Estimate Question

For me, solo with RTK and Robot it would take 5-8 hours in the field and about 1-3 hours in office.The sight is very open, and you boundary is recent....

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Collecting static data to data collector

Topcon GNSS receivers can also log static data to a PC or Data Collector using Topcon Receiver Utility (TRU) a free software.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Radio Frequencies in Access

Is it Spread Spectrum or UHF?Sounds Like SS, I may be wrong here.As I understand it. If you have a Trimble Spread Spectrum radio, it cycles scans thro...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon hiper lite + radio modem problem

I think TRU all versions have modem managing mode, try this.In TRU click DEVICE >Application Mode >Modem ManagingThen DEVICE >Connect

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon hiper lite + radio modem problem

Yes, you could try using ModemTPS.I recommend downloading Topcon Receiver Utility (TRU).It is much newer and combines modem tools, with PC-CDU receive...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 1383
Reply
RE: Bluetooth question

What DC hardware and software versions are you trying to connect the GPT-3005?I own a GPT-3003 and have connected to various DC's.Have you tried pairi...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Bluetooth question

There are different classes of bluetooth, this for range or distance only.The problem you are likely seeing is the bluetooth services offered on your ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Head Scratcher

Please don't throw something at me ...Jim,I think you grabbed the correct file. It's the " 1-1-88 thru 1-28-2014" that tells me the Topcon receiver wa...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Jammed FC 250

I've seen this once before. Had to reload the firmware. Didn't take much effort. You just need to download firmware to an SD card.The hard reset butto...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Alternatives GPS World Article by Mark Silver

If you have Topcon Tools or Magnet Tools you can use the "Import from Internet" option to still download static data from CORS.It worked yesterday, an...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper XT problem

Solid red battery light means battery is dead.To charge you will need to press the RESET button, then turn on.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: NAD 83 v. NAD 83 No Trans ?

Shelby H. Griggs, PLS explained it quite well in another post:"If you already are receiving NAD83 in the broadcast, then you select the no trans, if y...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Volumes - Different Methods, Different Volumes...

Triangular method will yield best results.I never use GRID method for volumes.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Exporting designs to Topcon for machine control

Topcon has a transfer software called 3d Office It is free with purchase of Pocket3dYou can import XML, DWG, ASCII files into Office3d. Then export to...

13 years ago
Page 106 / 110