AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: What are these files?

Those are Topcon Pocket3d and 3d Office files. Can also be read with TopSurv and Magnet..gc3 is a control file.pt3 is a point file.ln3 is a line work ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: What's the latest version of Topcon Tools?

You can use Hiper II antenna, it matches the Hiper V ARP.Just like Hiper Lites and sames and XT, Ga, and Gb.

13 years ago
Topic
Forum
Replies: 1
Views: 733
Reply
RE: So I was looking for a new total station

The new Topcon instruments are actually Sokkia's with the Topcon name and color. In fact if you have an old data collector you can should use SRX mode...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Topsurv 8.2.3 - Level Run Questions

I've seen this too.You can NOT delete the data from TopSurv. But if you open the TopSurv file in TopLink or Topcon Tools, then you can delete a single...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Post Processing Question (long)

Link to Rinex FilesJim,I processed your data with Topcon Tools v8.2 and the verticals agree with the OPUS and TTools results.When comparing your verti...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Post Processing Question (long)

Jim,Send me your data files and I'll process them in Topcon [email protected]

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Microstation FWD file converter?

Not sure what you are trying to do here. I am not a where of Leica software directly creating linework from a FWD file, as you say. They are using InR...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: NYS DOT template for AutoCAD

Hi Chuck,Nice to here from you. I'm busy, busy this time of year. Tomorrow I'll be close to your neck of the woods, in Queens, NY working on the Kew ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: NYS DOT template for AutoCAD

I do NOT think anyone has a similar level structure to NYSDOT.Here is a snap shop of the 1351 levels NYSDOT use just for survey.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: NYS DOT template for AutoCAD

You are NOT going to find a simple TEMPLATE for AutoCAD to provide NYSDOT compliant CAD standards.NYSDOT cadd standards are extremely customized for M...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Magnet

Sounds like a bug some place. My elevations export just fine.Send the files and I'll take a look.What GEOID are you using?Did you try using TopconLink...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Magnet

I've been using Magnet on a FC250 with Hiper XT GPS and Topcon GPT9003 robot with no problems over the past six months. Comparing TopSurv vs Magnet I ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: TPS Narrowbanding - Hiper XT

Yes, you must set the radio TPS mode to work at 19,200 baud.PDL mode will not work at 19,200 baud.Lee Green

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Contour Struggles

In my experince is this caused by crossing break lines. When Carlson software finds a crossing break line during the triangulation process, the softwa...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS-RS & Carlson SurvNet

The OPUS-RS results are NOT going to help your traverse adjustment, in fact it will likely introduce error.The relative accuracy of OPUS-RS can be .1-...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon 9000 Batteries

Yes, I've purchased batteries from Ebay for my GPT-9000 robot, and they work perfect. Much cheaper than OEM's, and appear to be identical.LeeGreen.com

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Contouring - CS2011

I have seen that Carlson has problems triangulating when breaks lines either cross or intersection each other. But the intersection is not at a common...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon GTS 301

Topcon GPT3003wI have a Topcon GPT3003w (reflectorless w/ laser plummet) which I seldom use over the past few years since I own a 9003 Robot. The tota...

14 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Puchasing Mobile Workstation - Need advice

I suggest upgrading the laptop HDD to Solid State Drive (SSD) to add speed, extend battery life, and reduce heat.I both a rugged pansonic toughbook an...

14 years ago
Page 107 / 110