AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Carlson FLC to Topcon Data Collector Code list

Magnet uses LandXML file format for codes.You'll have to contact Carlson and see how/if Carlson can export CODES to LandXML format.Lee Green

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Magnet-Stake Routine, Robotic

Rick,It's most likely been a bug in the software for awhile. I do recall seeing this many versions ago, even in TopSurv.Most often I use a Tesla with...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Magnet-Stake Routine, Robotic

Rick,Moving direction is NOT going to work for you. This direction from where you are, to the point you are staking. Often used in RTK layout.I tested...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Magnet-Stake Routine, Robotic

In Magnet Go to1) Configure >Survey2) Click on the button on Right with ... (3 dots in it)3) Select your Configuration name for your TS, press Edit...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK data connection issue with NYSNet

Sounds like your SIM card is NOT working.You may be connecting to the network, but the card is NOT authorized to transmit or receive data.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Magnet - Prism Constants

What version of Magnet are you using?Under the Backsight routine, try toggle on "Fixed Height", even in 2d mode.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Magnet - Prism Constants

Topsurv 7, is kinda old, so I'm not sure when they added the option to store different BS/FS prism offsets. But under your Backsight, click on the set...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone Else running a Topcon 9003 w/FC2500 and Carlson?

A buddy of mine (FLS on here) uses GPT-9003 w/ FC2500 and Carlson SurvCE software, and has described the same problems as you.I also have a the GPT-90...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Experience with Topcon Vanguard/Fence technology in canopy

I have used Hiper V and GR5 for past year, along with Hiper Lite + and Hiper XT for past 10 years.I do see a difference in the time to get a fix, much...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: MicroStation "word processor" help

NorCal...What version of Microstation and what OS? With latest versions you need DHTML.Did you do any house cleaning lately and possibly uninstall or...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Auto topo speed

25ft is short. If you drive much more than 10mhp, the DC will not have enough time to recover form a save of one shot, before calcing distance of next...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Difficulties in RTN land

Not sure why the VRS changing to nearest CORS.I suggest testing your Hiper on Cinderella Tuesday.Every other Tuesday you can enable the Cinderella opt...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: topcon 360 prism

The A6 prism you have use 6 small prism with a 0mm offset, but when the instrument sights between prisms, there is a void between the two. In this voi...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble vs Topcon on an asphalt paver

Typical sales men, trying to sell you extra 2m tripods at $750 each.Use 6x6 post, cheaper and more stable.We save cost atimes by renting more Transmit...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble vs Topcon on an asphalt paver

Additional checks can be good, but not need if you have good level run. These intermediate check points can be just a nail. For the control points tha...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble vs Topcon on an asphalt paver

Topcon and Trimble both work.The Topcon mmGPS is much better for larger open sites, since the laser is self leveling, and you get longer distances bet...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: HIPER II vs Hiper V

Hiper V "pronounced as vee, not five)I don't know why they go from Hiper two, then the Hiper Vee. Anyway the Hiper V also has different radio board ca...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: JAVAD : Correction Message via Serial ?

To answer your questions."Is JAVAD Triumph-1 have a serial port that can received Correction message ? if so .. which one ?"Yes, There are two availab...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Best way to run levels solo

To secure the level rod, you should try using two bi-pods.I use a Topcon DL-502 digital level for solo level runs. I'm connecting a Parani SD1000 Blue...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Magnet-Stake Routine, Robotic

Yeah, I don't seem to get much help out of the manual either.The long hold with a stylus is same as a right click on a mouse.I just do a lot of explor...

13 years ago
Page 105 / 110