AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
GaryG
GaryG
@gary_g
Member
Joined: December 23, 2010 9:13 am
Last seen: October 3, 2026 6:08 am
Topics: 67 / Replies: 908
Reply
RE: Quotes about Error

Lol, Only 5 sats visible and that was the window. Sometimes it was more reasonable. The old Ashtech Z12 and Trimble 4000 where two I remembe. B...

1 day ago
Reply
RE: Quotes about Error

@hpalmer I met him once at NIST when I would volunteer to setup tripods for GPS reciever testing back in the day. Those were the days, 10pm start and ...

1 day ago
Reply
RE: Quotes about Error

I randomly buy lottery tickets. Nothing yet 😕

2 days ago
Reply
RE: Quotes about Error

I'm not sure how a random number generator could produce an incorrect number just by the sheer fact it's random.  

2 days ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Weirdness with Ortho Hgts

Can you look at the CORS stations long term and short term plots and see if there was a shift in the elevation for one of them. I know I have run OP...

2 days ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 582
Reply
RE: Survey Proposal Quandary

Always went higher and then talked about, "You get what you pay for"

2 weeks ago
Reply
2 weeks ago
Reply
RE: Washington will let you sit for the PS before you have the years

I was exempt from Fundamentals in MD because of my years of experience. I had to take Principles and Practice and both State exams. Past first time th...

2 weeks ago
Reply
RE: Survey Proposal Quandary

Price over the phone. I send contract one accepted.

2 weeks ago
Reply
RE: A headhunter called me---ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I got a few calls awhile ago wanting to buy out 2nd lot. They ask what I want for it and I reply, you called me, make an offer. Then they hang up.

2 weeks ago
Reply
RE: Florida will let your crew sit for the exam if you sign a letter. Would you?

Imagine if the effort to design a test that 90% of the people fail was put into teaching them. I experienced that attitude when taking a study class ...

3 weeks ago
Reply
RE: A first look at Surveying Resources (still under construction)

You are laboring on Labor Day! Me too. Finally stopped for a bourbon and some music you should too! Thanks for all you do.

4 weeks ago
Reply
RE: What's wrong with this picture??

and it looks like its floating in space or he is holding in in one hand. . . . Just sloppy all the way around !  

1 month ago
Reply
RE: A first look at Surveying Resources (still under construction)

Is the thought for this to be static? Or, AI scrape the association sites and links for news, or maybe they have some ability to "push" data to the p...

1 month ago
Reply
RE: Knowing how to look

Looks like feel some days.

1 month ago
Page 1 / 49