Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 3, 2026 6:18 pm
Not only private restrictions but don't forget zoning restrictions.
Basic Squiggly North Arrow found in researching title yesterday.
i would hope that the design and offest from the fence were taken into account properly BEFORE you get to stakeout.
Fast forward, what line is used to make sure the 4 million dollar building is not built in violation of zoning?
Baldwin?
Was that a large enough area for repair/replacement or was some type of maintenance easement included ?
Deildegast, another name for neighbor!
I have seen state agencies require that the digitally collected data be transcribed to afield book just it was done in 1955.
That's just nuts. You think spreading the word and building community would not be monetized. Maybe State Societies Newsletters. But that'...
Any thought of getting this as a notice or ad in the nsps newsletter ? Or even in any possible trade magazine. I'm not sure what of the magazines stil...
Saw the same and did not click on it. I see now at the bottom of this page: Copyright 2010-2026 RPLS.com, a division of Five Point Web Solutions — A...
Out here on the east coast. NAVD88 (Computed using GEOID18) OPUS 4hr data set 330.173 (± 0.066) m DESIGNATION - S 348 Published NAVD88 330.193 m ...
we actually had a check system. Various reviews for certain things and one was geometry. someone that did not draft or comp the plat would compu...
SubSurface was created by engineers that left Schonstedt if I remember correctly. I agree about the shape of the Schonstedt. Her are a few ...
If this were a record plat we would show the new lots, dashed old line and it would be lot1a and lot2a on a new revised plat recorded in land records,...