AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: When is a "pin cushion" necessary?

Move the bound to where it's supposed to be, after verifying with the other surveyor. Been there, done that...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 24
Views: 1729
Reply
RE: FEMA Benchmark

FEMA Benchmark> Well NowAfter I reduced my gps static data from the day before I was able to determine that is actually the top of the bolt on the ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Un-authorized modification of my plan

From V's description it appears that the building inspector required a certified plot plan showing the proposed pool location and certification that i...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Un-authorized modification of my plan

I wouldn't include the pool company's insurance company, that's their obligation. Otherwise I don't see any other recourse. Maybe check with the DA'...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: FEMA Benchmark

and I always thought the operating nut went up and down..

13 years ago
Reply
RE: FEMA Benchmark

It's always been a bonnet bolt, either with a tag ("tag bolt") or between letters like tom said. Not the top nut that controls the flow, it goes up a...

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 19
Views: 823
Reply
RE: (PA Specific)Easements and Right-of-Ways

I believe that you can create the easements, by plan, but cannot grant them to yourself.Why would you grant yourself an easement? I slightly disagre...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Ah- There you are.....

Haha, neat piles of paper on a table does not mean organized! I'm an old hand at that.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Monument Placement Laws and Regulations

MA has the land court which requires bounds every 350' on the perimeter of the land surveyed.From the MA Land Court Manual of InstructionsIndividually...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 840
Reply
RE: Insurance advice

I use Assurance Risk for my E&O but my local insurance agent for my general liability and Workers Comp, I'm going to guess that our general liabil...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Commonwealth vs State

Approved Stamps and SealsKRS 322.340 requires every licensee to have an embossed metallic seal or a rubber stamp. Samples are depicted below. The mi...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Commonwealth vs State

"...obtain a seal or stamp of the design authorized by the board...."Authorized by the boardOld School Stamp !!

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Commonwealth vs State

Mine is kind of old, but it says Commonwealth.... (and then the State Board of Registration)but then the stamp (like you said) says "State of Kentuck...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Question for EFBURKHOLDER

I think it's trying to say that your semi-minor axis becomes smaller in a north south direction as you leave the poles and go east or west. As you ru...

13 years ago
Page 81 / 174