AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: What's the difference between FLOAT and FIXED?

I'm with Dave on this. I was going to say a couple of feet.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Greene County surveyor arrested in Perry County

Now if it was Billy Ray, or Billy Bob, then you'd have a different story!

13 years ago
Reply
RE: OK So I have this METRIC drawing, from another surveyor

Work with it Nate. It's just another unit of measure like rods, links, fathoms, veras etc... perches, poles and so on....get a grip on it !!! LOL ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Certifying that a legal description is "surveyable"

I don't see what the big deal is here. Can you place the deed on the ground or not? Could any prudent surveyor place it on the ground?For Indian lan...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Client hires 3 surveyors, still doesn't get right answer

SwamiIn what state are you located? I only ask because I'm not familiar with any states that will come out and survey your property. Or any positio...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Client hires 3 surveyors, still doesn't get right answer

Client hires 3 surveyors,>YSWAMIWhat a difficult story! I can only imagine your frustration. I would check with your State's surveying organizat...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Law enforcement data collection

Law enforcement data collection> I attendedPolice academy 1Police Academy 2 andPolice Academy 3and I still haven't learned a damn thing...except th...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Dead Profession?

I am the State Coordinator for the TrigStar in MA. I've given the exam at our local HS for the past 6 years and have also spent one class each year ...

13 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Pay for deposition?

Are you listed as the expert witness? I charge for depositions the same as being in court, including preparation time. $180/$200 per hour 4 hour ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Black Hills Forest Reserve No. 1

Great pictures, but where's the forest? I had the same problem in AZ, no forest but plenty of Forest Reserves!Back east, here, we have trees in our f...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: what is wrong with this picture?

Well he did show the bearings to the minute!

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Where do you carry your field book?`

Yeah, I don't editorialize myself either, may think it, don't bother writing it 🙂

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Where do you carry your field book?`

I like using a field book, in particular for sketches, not necessarily for every angle I turn!However, if it's a land court survey I do record angles,...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Where do you carry your field book?`

wow, I forgot to post the photo!Now you can see where I carry my field book!

13 years ago
Page 80 / 174