AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: A Modest Proposition for the Mediation of Boundary Disputes

ArbitrationSomething like this?MA real estate bar Assoc. Dispute Resolution

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Anal Retenant reviewer of the day award

Anal Retenant reviewer of the day award>WilliwawI think it's "Elements of Style" 🙂

13 years ago
Reply
RE: When is the lot / parcel created in Pennsylvania?

They are created by the plan but do not "exist" until conveyance. The tax assessor (here anyway) will start assessing those lots as soon as they get...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Request Form

Yeah, like Fleming said. Honestly, you probably know better what is needed on the projects, not just for the engineers, but to satisfy the surveyin...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How to make cellular data connection on Allegro CX

Yeah, thanks for posting about this. I, too, use the allegro CX as my gps data collector. I'd love to have a "permanent" base. Keep telling me ho...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Opinions sought...

fudgingI haven't pushed the issue, and it's not likely that I would, unless the error/blunder was large enough to have siginifcant impact. And there...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Calibrating a GPS?

"......calibration certificates for the instruments to be used - total stations, level, GPS."Ther are all sorts of certification templates on line, ma...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: What is my professional obligation

Who sets your highway monuments? I agree with Paul that the lcoation may be corret, based on who set them, and that they are out of position. Ar ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Jefferson Historical Seminar

who's who in the pictures?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Opinions sought...

I can understand labeling measured and record, on occasion I do it too, SO LONG AS IT'S OBVIOUS WHICH ONE YOU ARE STANDING BY.When yoiu just change te...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Opinions sought...

They were all within a tenth of where the record shows them to be, or maybe a bit more! His error elipse was large enough to justify the record math...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Overlap, more of the story

nobody is going to be hunting you down in 20 years looking for you in Croatia! Give me that surveyors name and I'll call him, and then you know the ...

13 years ago
Page 82 / 174