AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
dshearon
dshearon
@dshearon
Free
Joined: September 15, 2010 8:29 am
Topics: 11 / Replies: 184
Reply
RE: Trimble Dimensions 2018

I will be presenting a Survey Pro class on Tuesday,?ÿ GEO-1208.

8 years ago
Reply
8 years ago
Reply
RE: Hiperlite+ and TSC3

If it is Survey Pro, it might work. The TSC3 = the Ranger and 5.8 allows hotspot connections. Make sure you use the RTCM 3 connections. The might work...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Epoch 50 Downloading Data Problem and Firmware Update

Have you tried a hard/factory reset? If not, you can execute from the controller by going to Job>Settings>Receiver Profiles tab. Select the rece...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: TPS2RIN

Topcon Link: ftp://ftp.hayeshelp.com/topcon/Topcon%20Link/TLink%20ver%208/Topcon_Link_v8.2.3_09_Nov_2012.zipNothing to fear from hayeshelp, I built th...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: IMPORTING TDS RANGER JOB FILE INTO MAGNET FIELD ?

Not directly. Magnet supports importing certain elements from RAW data from the TDS .RAW file, such as localizations. But the JOB file is proprietary ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Going to Trimble Dimensions?

I am teaching a session on Tuesday Morning.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Promark 800 Bluetooth

Here is a link to the User Manual:

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble RTK Using Wireless Internet

I had a client do this very thing earlier this year. The major hurdle to cover is the internet connection. They used Verizon so the internal modem was...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Cost to get a license to operate Drone

Like the others have said, the test is $155. I strongly recommend some sort of prep class. I took www.uavgroundschool.com to prepare for mine and it r...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble RTK Using Wireless Internet

What model receivers do you have?

10 years ago
Reply
11 years ago
Reply
RE: how can i get data from a sokkia set 610 total station

Topcon Link should also be able to communicate with it. ftp://ftp.hayeshelp.com/topcon/Topcon%20Link/TLink%20ver%208/Topcon_Link_v8.2.3_09_Nov_2012.zi...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Nomad Data collector w/ GPS survey pro 5.6

Yes, go to the last item in the stakeout menu: Navigation. This allows you to navigate to any point in the job, you can rough localize to assumed coor...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: SP80 Setup Questions

As far as I can tell, there is no way to modify the update rate in the software. In other programs, the higher update rate is automatically used when ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Spectra SP80 W/ Carlson Surveyor2

I typically recommend using WiFi instead of modems, simply because hotspots are more flexible and you can walk in to any wireless store and pick one u...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble equipment on a Topcon base?

Even if the Topcon is in the 900 space, they are speaking completely different languages. An external 2nd radio would be the only way to make the two ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Total Stations

Yes, Carlson will definitely run these instruments.

11 years ago
Forum
Page 1 / 10