Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Tennessee RTN appears to be now operational.
I am 100% sure it is a Topcon Network, as I installed several of the stations. Single Base mountpoints are working.
It just worked for me. ftp.ashtech.com no login credentials needed.
About half of the Beidou birds will be geosynchronous. The rest will have regular orbits.
Well I guess they were wrong when they called me good for nothin'
Is the hardware lock USB or serial? If it is USB, new drivers from Sentinel . If it is the old parallel lock, Spectra will swap it out but you have to...
The dependencies are required to maintain the integrity of the raw data. Rotate/Translate can be done on the controller via the new Fix Station Setup ...
Spectra Precision Survey Office will let you create a .survey file from other formats. $500 for the Basic module serves the purpose of data management...
Thanks for having me. It was a pleasure to speak at the conference. I think this was the best conference I've been to in several years.
Talk to your dealer, you need them to request a "Legacy" or "third-party" options authorization file. Topcon changed some things in the way the file w...
If the Recon has a newer version of Windows Mobile, go to Settings > Connections > PC Link. There is a single checkbox, if it is checked, unchec...
None that I know of, the only programs that will read the .survey file are Survey Office and TBC. Short of having the controller to export the JOB/RAW...
If your internet device is a WiFi device, be aware, 4.7.1 Survey Pro does not support Network RTK over WiFi.
Jimmy, Glad you enjoyed the meeting. DXM won't open the .survey file that is the native file for Survey Pro v. 5.x. But you can export a Survey Pro 4....
Go to Survey > Projection > Mapping Plane Ground.
That was going to be my next suggestion, though I couldn't remember if the installer would extract the cab files without being connected to the contro...
Null modem cable might be the problem. I seem to remember there being a special Activesync version of a null modem cable. It had an extra pin active t...
You must connect via Activesync if XP or Mobile Device Center if Vista, 7 or 8. Run the executable on the PC and it will install to the controller.
The FC-2200 was a Jet box. Topsurv 7 or 8 should load onto it if you have the right installer file.