AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: I can see one of these in a Surveyor's Future

I can see some broken bones in a surveyor's future too with one of these.Andy

10 years ago
Reply
RE: $5000 to occupy a monument

I gave an old fellow a cold Coca Cola to show me a corner one time, does that count?Andy

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Flood Insurance

Hack, post: 389074, member: 708 wrote: Did a LOMA for a client removing the structure from a Zone A. No issues went through as usual. We've done dozen...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: PE exam in Cali-Survey portion

It's been a lot of years but the PE I took had both horizontal and vertical curve problems. I would certainly review curve calculations.Andy

10 years ago
Reply
RE: The case of the monument case.

I have NO experience with Section corners or the area in which you work. Would a manhole cone with ring and cover work. Then a person could open the...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Business Name

A few years ago I met with one f the principals of our company on a site to look at a problem. A neighbor (who was NOT happy with the development) ca...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Florida Continuing Education...

Andy J, post: 388866, member: 44 wrote: Your state doesn't have continuing education requirements? If it does, do they have an approved list of inst...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I set a corner with a rag tape

I would worry about rabies. It's not normal for wild animals (especially with young) to approach humans in broad daylight like that.Andy

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Hurry up and waaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttt

FL/GA PLS., post: 387664, member: 379 wrote: Remember "reaganomics"? CD's were paying 17.5%. Now you're lucky to get 0.9%. Yeah, but my mortgage was ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I set a corner with a rag tape

paden cash, post: 387520, member: 20 wrote: Did a topo on a cell tower site a while back. I ran out of battery on the base and rover 2 hours from home...

10 years ago
Page 82 / 139