AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Getting Unstuck 101

ontarget1, post: 392800, member: 9989 wrote: Years ago we had a developer that would drive his Caddy all over the construction sites because his time ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Question...

With our 6 year statute of limitations I will not need it.Andy

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Scary things

Rankin_File, post: 391761, member: 101 wrote: When I get back to the office tomorrow, I'll post a snip of a letter I got back from a county planner d...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Virtual Pin Cushions

Dan Patterson, post: 391688, member: 1179 wrote: I usually do what you have described, but what if you're talking about a filed map subdivision where ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Pin cushion

Prodigal Son, post: 391195, member: 12074 wrote: There is alot to be said for call on a plat that reads "fnd 3/8 IP .03 south and .02 west of sw corne...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Have you ever.....

Yes sir. I'm sure I still have one somewhere. Charles Elam came up with it. We used it for interpolating lat and long on quad sheets. Charles was ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: profession? hah!!!

They write the laws.

10 years ago
Page 81 / 139