AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: The "E" word...so it's not an encroachment, what is it?

We (SAMSOG) had Gary Kent speak to us about the new ALTA/NSPS survey standards last week. One of the questions raised was about the use of the term e...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Deep Thoughts

About 35 years ago we were building a wastewater treatment plant that had an 84" inverted siphon included. After a pretty serious thunder storm the d...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Department of Legal Descriptions, Novelty Section

Years ago I surveyed and appeared as an expert witness in a condemnation case. The property was three parcels that had been combined into one. The de...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: First Aid Kit

I don't have a digital copy now but my wife (a Nurse Practitioner) prepared a presentation for SAMSOG a few years ago about first aid in the field. A...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Distance Measurements in 1974

I was using a top mount Micro Ranger and an HP3800 when the MR went down (as it often did) in 1974. We still did most of our work with a chain (tape)...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What part of the job is your least favorite?

It depends. Normally I love deed research (the historian in me) but there are some courthouses that I detest because of the staff and the way they tr...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Parcel Areas

James Fleming, post: 384108, member: 136 wrote: Apparently my mileage varies, Lot 826 below is 50 s.f.;)In other "things are different all over" news...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Missing Interstate plans

Adam's deed for the ROW may be a like a lot that I've seen here. "Being 100 feet (or 150 or whatever) left o.f centerline beginning at station 100+0...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Florida FSMS

Andy, if you can't get anyone else to come you can just come up to Jekyll Island for the SAMSOG annual meeting and seminar in August. The OTHER Andy

10 years ago
Page 83 / 139